Eight

Suho rocked Taeyoung in his arms while making a bottle. It's only been a week since his daughter was born and Chen hasn 't helped at all. He honestly didn't give two fucks about his mate or his daughter. He only cared about himself.

"It's alright princess, mama's has your bottle." Suho whispered as he watched his baby drink her bottle.

He hadn't been feeling very well lately and it was taking a toll on his body. Just that morning l, he could barely walk to the bathroom. He fears he might of caught the severe 'wolf cold' that paralyzes a wolf for a good three months. It was worse for wolves who just had pups. They can die from it since their body hasn't fully healed from birth.

Suho sniffles and sucked the mucus back up his nose. He couldn't get Taeyoung sick. "Hyung you go rest I'll take care of her until you get better." Lay grabbed the newborn and fed her the bottle while Kyungsoo put Suho to bed.

"Now hyung I want you to sleep. I'll bring you some fox soup later." The owl eyed boy tucked his hyung in and pecked him on the forehead.

Kyungsoo left the room shutting the door behind him. He walked to the kitchen to make his hyung some fox soup. Suho curled under his blankets and closed his eyes. He had to get better for his daughter. He was the only person she had in this world.

"I promise I'll get better Taeyoung." He closes his eyes and falls into a slumber.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Lay sighed as he put Taeyoung in her crib and kissed her head. He felt pity for his hyung because he was going through all this pain from his so-called mate.

"I promise I'll get you and Taeyoung out of here hyung, and I'll love you both." Lay turns on the nightlight in the nursery and leaves the room with the door halfway cracked.

"Lay....."

Lay heard his name being called but doesn't know who said it.

"Lay....." He heard again.

He decided to investigate and find out who is calling his name.

"Lay......"

It got louder as he came closer to Suho room.

"I-I love you......."

Lay stops in front of Suho door. He slowly twisted the knob and opened the door.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

A/N: cliffhanger..........

~HMJ