Chapter 1 ❤️

Chapter 1

Bebe POV

Not only do I not anything to do on a Saturday, it was summer and I was stuck in the house bored. Instead of letting me binge watch tv shows, my brother wants to take me to work with him. "Regular" jobs weren't for peope in the hood, either you trap or you play a sport. My brother decided to trap.

Everyone treats me like a sister but sometimes a bitch don't wanna be bothered.

"You ready or nah?" Jonald asked me. Everyone calls him King his position in the trap game is so deep people look up to him to advice.

"Yea lemme get my bag"

"Hurry up"

This boy got me fucked up.

"Well nigga I'm done, happy now?" I took my time on my outfit so I made sure to do a 360. King is the only male figure I have in my life, his opinion along with my mom's matter the most to me. He's father and my brother.

I'm not the average 16 year old your imagining, my name is Bebe but most people call me Black. Im well respecting because of my brother.

Most people assume I'm a hoe because I'm completely comfortable with my body, but I have deep trust issues and I have yet to find anybody to give that trust too.

Jonald ( King )

While I was waiting for her to get ready, I looked at couple messages in my phone. I run these Florida streets and everybody knows that! For me to be 21, I'm in deep and hella successful.

"Aye bebe, you know everytime you wear those pants, them boys get crazy. Don't wear them shits anymore" I told her. Though everyone in that building knows not to try it, I don't have time to come for them for something out of pocket.

"Boy just chill"

Bebe POV

He always complaing about somebody's pants. My outfit was simple and cute, I had on ripped high waited pants, a black crop top, and KD peanut butter & jelly. I'm looking bomb and he's mad!

We pulled up the house and I fixed my black and blond briads by tossing them to the side. I looked good and everybody around me was going to feel it.

"Aye black you look good"

"Black I'm feeling the shoes"

"Black when you gone let me fuck 🤤"

"Don't let me busy a cap in yo ass" King said.

They knew King was the wrong one to say that comment towards, especially in his presence. I laughed and my fixed my glasses and continued to walk.

"Black go dap everyone up and come to my office once you done" Once we stepped inside the house, my brother was no longer Jonald he was now King and he was in grind mode.

As I'm dapping everybody up, I notice this boy that caught my eye. He had to be new because I never seen him. He had a curly fro and you can tell he just got a fade.

Why haven't I ever since this boy.

I dapped up the boy next to him, and finally got to his fine ass. I stuck my hand out and he sized me.

I know his fine ass did not just size me like im a lame.

Jerome ( Magic )

I wanted money and I wanted it face, none of that dumb 9-5 shit, taking mad taxes out for no reason. My homeboys talked me into joining they gang FAS. Flee Ass Squad, some stupid ass name but they making some good ass money.

We was sitting down waiting for the boss to come in, the doors open and some pretty ass girl came in with my new boss. I didn't care how thristy I looked, I was staring.

"Aye black you look good"

"Black I'm feeling the shoes"

"Black when you gone let me fuck 🤤" I got mad at that last comment and started balling up my fist.

"My nigga you straight?" My bestfriend Ace asked.

"Yea I'm good" shaking that comment off.

She was going around dapping people up, I was still staring and I would catch her looking every now then too. She dapped up Ace and I sized her, I wanted to test her small ass.