Chapter 23 ❤️

Chapter 23

Bebe POV

We Got To The Hospital With Magic Speeding Down The Road . When We Got There , I Ran Out .

" Hey Ms. Carter . How Can I Help You ? "

" Is There A Tiny Montreuil Here ? " I Said .

" Yes She Just Got Here Not Too Long Ago . The Doctor Will Come Out & Tell You The Other Info " The Nurse Said .

I Walked Over , And Sat Down On The Chair . Ace Pacing Back , And Forth .

" Bae Stop Shaking " Magic Said .

" I Should've Never Let Her Leave The House ! " I Said .

" Its Not Yo Fault . It Was To Meant To Be -- " I Cut Him Off .

" That Shit Dont Even Sound Right Bae Shut Up " I Told Him .

" Man Dont Do Me "

" You Stupid I Swear . " I Said .

" Ace Can You Sit Down Please " Magic Said .

" No Bro , This Shit Could Of Been Avoided Man . This Shit My Fault ! " He Said .

' Duhh Nigga ' I Thought .

Shit Is Stressful , Like This Shit Just Aint Right . 18-Wheeler Though ?

We Sat There , For What Felt Like Hours . I Started To Fall Asleep , On Magic's Shoulder .

" The Family Of Tiny Montreuil "

" Bae Get Up " Magic Said .

We Walked Over To The Doctor , " Well She Lost Alot Of Blood Due To The Impact Of The Hit . She's On Life Support Now , We Will Hold Her Until Further Notice " He Said .

' Shit Her Baby ! ' I Thought .

" What About Her Baby ? " I Asked .

" We Managed To Save It , But Like I Said She Is Still On Life Support Due To The Loss Of Blood " He Said .

" Thank You Doc " Magic Said .

" Your Welcome , Her Room Is 356 " He Said .

" You Going To The Room ? " He Asked Me .

" I Cant See Her Like This . " I Said Walking Away To Sit Down .

" You Know If She Was You , She Would Go See You . That's Still Yo Friend So Get Up & Go See Her " He Told .

' Why He Gotta Be Right ? ' I Thought .

" Ughh " I Got Up , And On The Elevator . When We Got To The Third Floor , I Didnt Wanna Get Out .

" Stop Staling , And Get Yo Ass Out The Elevator " Magic Said Pushing Me .

" Im Going Im Going " I Walked To Her Room , Sighed Then Opened The Door .

" Ima Let Yall Talk " Magic Told Me .

I Seen Ace Talking To Her , This The First Time I Seen Ace Cry . I Know That This Hitting Him Hard . Tiny Was On The Bed With Stratches , Brusies & Bumps On Her . Her Arm Was In A Sling , Her Belly Doesnt Look The Same Either .

" Ima Let Yall Talk " Ace Said , And Left The Room .

I Sat Down On The The Chair , And Grabbed Her Hand ." Tiny You Cant Leave Me , We Susposed To Be Going To FIU Turning Up . I Should Of Never Let You Leave The House . Dont Die On Me Man " I Said .

" You Got Your Gun On You ? "

' Nigga Whet ?!? ' I Thought .

" Bitch You Alive ? " I Asked .