Chapter 30 ❤️

Chapter 30

- Pay Attention To Names & Details !

Magic POV

" Who Got Her ? " I Asked King .

" Malik , He Susposed To Be Dead . Ion Trust Him "

' Malik ? ' I Thought .

" Why He Susposed To Be Dead ? " I Said .

" Him & Black Was Going Out For 4 Years , He Cheated & Tried To Put His Hands On Her . When She Got Raped , He Was Like That's What She Get BlahBlahBlah She Hoe . I Snapped On Him , I Shot Him In The Dick , Ass , Cut His Toes Off & All . My Workers Were Susposed To , Throw The Body Away . I Guess They Didnt " He Told Me .

" Soo , Her Ex Nigga Wants Her ? Buddy Called Her Hoe , If She A Hoe What You Want With Her ? "

Shit Not Making Sense , Theres A Bigger Picture To All This . Buddy Dying FrFr , On My Life .

" We Gone There In The Morning , She Know How To Defend Herself . Kickboxing Be Paying Off , I Got Faith In My Sister . " He Told Me .

This Shit Not Sitting Right With Me , Like That Nigga Got Something Up His Sleeve .

Black POV

I Was Looking All Around The Room For A Peice Paper , To Let Them Know I Was Going To Haiti . I Cant Sleep In No Unknown Ass Warehouse , Knowing Malik Ass In Here .

' Body Scrub ! ' I Thought .

After I Take A Shower , I'll The Message On The Floor . It Was Going On 4 In The Morning & I Still Couldnt Sleep . I Was About To To Close My Eyes , When The Door Opened .

" We Gotta Flight In 2 Hours . Get Dressed " Malik Said .

He Grabbed Suitcases That Were On The Floor , And Left . I Got Up & Took A Shower . I Threw On Some Tights & A Gray Hoodie , I Put On Some Slides .

' Haiti Is Beautiful But Not Special At The Moment ' I Thought .

I Walked Downstairs , And He Sitting On The Couch In All Black .

" Haiti Is Hot , And Your Wearing All Black . Good Luck With That " I Told Him .

" Man , Lets Go "

' Shit The Note ' I Thought .

" Hold On , I Think I Left Something Let Me Go Check " I Told Him .

" Hurry Up "

I Ran To The Bathroom & Grabbed The Body Scrub . I Was Was Spelling Out Haiti .

" You Taking A Shit "

I Jumped & Messed Up The Word Haiti . Instead Of Haiti , It Looked Like Hawaii .

" Shit " I Mumbled .

" Lets Go " I Threw The Bottle Away , And Walked Outside .

" You Found It ? " He Asked .

" Nahh "

We Walked To The Car , And I Sat In The Passenger Seat Looking Out The Window .

We Got To The Airport , And He Parked The Car . He Headed Me My Passport .

" How The Fuc-- " He Cut Me Off .

" Dont Ask Questions " He Told Me .

He Got Out The Car , And Got The Bags . I Got Out & Prepared Myself For This Long Ass Journey Ahead Of Me .