Chapter 3 ❤️

Chapter 3

Jonald ( King )

See iKnow My Little Sister Like The Back Of My Hand . iKnow When She Mad , Sad , Hungry , Even When She On Her Period . Werid Right ? But Thats My Love For Her .

iPeeped ( Saw ) The Way She Was Looking At Ole Boy . She Feeling Him & He Feeling Her . One Thing iKnow Too Well About My Sister Is A Her Ugly Ass Attitude & The Fact That She Bipolar .

When She Pulled Out That Gun iKnew Damn Well She Wasnt Gunna Shoot . Why ? Because iSaw It In Her Eye . She Wanted To See If He Was Scared & Boyy He Passed .

Little Nigga Growing Me But That Dont Mean If He Hurt My Sister iWont Beat His Ass . Got Me Fucked Up .

Bebe POV

So iWas Scrolling On IG & Got Bored Looked Up & Say Magic Staring At Me iLowkey Blushed . He Started Laughing

" Why You Laughing ? " iSaid With A Confused Look On My Face . " Cuz You Blushed & Try To Hide It iPeeped Game , You Straight " He Said . ' Damn iGot Caught ' iThought .

" Why They Call You Black Anyway " He Said While Putting His Phone To The Side To Give Me His attention . " Well .. When iGet Mad iEyes Turn Black & My Bubbly Personality Turns Into Someone You Wished You Never Met . " iSaid While Waiting His Reaction .

Jerome ( Magic )

iDont Know What It Is About This Female But iGotta Wife Her ! Cuz She Look Like My ROD .

" iGuess iSeen Black Today ? " iAsked . She Paused Then Said " You Really Didnt When You See Black You Will Know . iBlack Out ' That Shit From Today That Was Nothing . If It Was Black iWould Of Shot You Before iEven Talked To My Brother " .

This Girl Feisty Af & It Look So Cute On Her . " iGuess Boo " iSaid My Girl Voice Causing Her To Laugh . She Cute ' She Got Braces Too But Ion Think She Need Em Cuz She Too Perfect . " Why iNever Seen You Before ? " She Said While Glued To Her Phone .

" iStarted Working A Couple Weeks Ago . FAS Needed Somebody & iNeeded The Money & Poof Here iAm " Saying NonChantly . " Boy Please We Dont Need You " She Said . Yall See That Attitude Ima Fix That Shit !

Bebe POV

One Thing iForgot To Mention Is Im Haitian . So iSpeak Haitian Creole Really Well . " See That Shade You Thrown At Me ? Ima Fix That Shit Real Soon " He Said . " Na Mèd Poù Où ( Fuck You ) " iSaid .

The Look On His Face was Priceless ! Bol Thats A Reason Why iLike Speaking It Because Most People Dont Know What You Saying && The Facial Experssion Just Gives Me Life ! " Man Dont Speaking That Ion Know What You Saying " He Said Kinda Getting Mad . iLaughed He Looked Cute

Bebe What You Saying ? Dont Mix Business With Pleasure But Damn He Too Fine !

Jerome ( Magic )

This Girl Think She Slick Talking A Different Language ? What She Dont Know Is Im Half Haitian . But Ask Me What She Said Ion Know iStopped Speaking Creole A While Ago .

" She Dont Wanna Be A Freak No More

She Dont Wanna Take Get Geeked No More "

Her Phone Was Playing That Knew Migos / Freak No More . iWas Vibing .

" Hello ... Yea ... Mann No ... Omgg .. Alright How Much People ? ... Aint No Food In Here ... Omggg Okay " She Said On The Phone

" Can You Take Me To The Store ? " She Asked .

- King Knows About Her Crush

- Is Bebe Feeling Magic ?

- Why She Throwing Shade ?

- Will Magic's Game Get Her ?

- Magic Sprung Already ?

- Bebe Mixing Business With Pleasure ?

- Who She On The Phone With ?