Chapter 29 ❤️

Chapter 29

- This Gone Be A Somewhat Long Chapter ! Pay Attention To Details !

Asia POV

" So What's The Plan ? " Daquan Asked .

" You Know How School Start In 8 Weeks Right ? You Start Doing Nice Stuff Or Whatever . She Probably Hate Now Since You Raped That Female "

" Why Would She Hate Me ? That Dont Concern Her Df " He Said .

' And I Get Called Dumb ? ' I Thought .

" Nigga , She Was Raped Stupid "

' That's What Her Stupid Ass Get ' I Thought .

" Woahhh . But Continue "

I Explained To Him How To Drug Her The Proper Way , And Leave Little Cute Notes For Her At Her Locker .

" Now If You Fuck Up , Thats Your Problem " I Told Him .

This Plan Foul Proof , But If He Fucks Up I Cant Help Him .

Black POV

We Got Home , And There Was A Box On The Doorstep . Magic Picked Up , And Dropped It .

I Looked At Him & Grabbed The Box . There Was A Bloody Finger With A Ring On It , And A Note .

Fucked With Me , I Fuck With Your Mom . I Want Black . When You Ready To Give The Girl , Come To The Warehouse In Georgia . I'll Be Sending You Directions .

' Tf Craig ? ' I Thought .

This Really Fucking With Me , Am I Ready To Save Somebody Using Myself ? This Person Is Smart , We Dont Live Close To Town . This The Only Time Im Scared .

" This Person Not Stupid . Take The Note & Get In The Car , Ima Be Back " I Told Him .

I Walked Upstairs , Packed A Couple Guns , Mace & Pepper Spray . I Shoved A Couple Outfits & Walked Out To The Car .

" You Dont Have To Do This " He Said .

" I Love Mama G Like She My Mama , Blood Or Not . Im Doing This Because , She Dont Deserve Nun Of This . Go To King's House " I Told Him Honestly .

Im Happy Lia Was At Her Cousins House , Because Let Them Get Lia All Hell Would Of Broke Loose . We Got To Kings House , I Sighed & Got Out .

" Sis !! ... Woahh What's Wrong ? " Tinashe Said .

I Had A Mean Mug On My Face , No Elderly Women Deserves This . She Barely Know About The Game , All She Know Is Magic's In It .

" Wheres My Brother ? "

" Over Here " He Said .

I Walked Over To Him , Threw The Note On His Lap , And Sat Down On The Couch .

" Yô Foù ( They Crazy ) Sis You Not Going Out There Alone . I Know You Strapped But Im Driving With You , Idc They Fucking With Blood . " King Said .

I Was About To Say Something , When I Got A Blocked Text .

Unknown : I Know Your Brother Probably Talking About Driving With You . There's Gunna A Untinted Car , Parked Outside Your House With The Keys Tapped Under The Trunk . Try Something Slick & Ole Lady Get It . Now I Know You Honey , Un Pack All Your Guns & Pepper Spray Come Here Clean .

" This Shit Pissing Me Off " I Read Them The Message & My Brother Was Getting Heating .

Magic POV