Happy Ever After ❤️ Or ..

( 4 Years Later )

Black POV

" If They Dont Hate On It , Then It Wont Be Right ✌️💯 "

I Refused To Get Married So Young , I Told Tay I Wanted To Chill For The Time Being . I Talked To Mama Yesterday , And She Told Me I Should Do It This Year .

A Real Nigga , Can Drink Now lol . I Turned 23 Last Month , Yass May 16th ! My Babys Are 7 Now , And Lia's 8 . I Lowkey Feel Like , Theres Gunna Be Drama Between Them .

Magic Got A Extra Year Added To His Sentence , For Breaking The Jail Table & Punching The Wall .

* Flashback *

( Authors POV )

Black Took Lia To See Magic , Since She Missed Her Dad . Magic Had Alot Of Time , To Reflect On His Actions . Once He Sat Down At The Table , He Noticed A Huge Ring On Black's Finger .

" So , Im In Jail & You Get Married To The Next Nigga " He Asked Tryna Control His Anger For Lia .

Black Looked Down At Her Hand , And Back At Magic . She Wasnt Fased Nor Afraid , To Claim Tay . She Loved Him , She Knew She Wouldnt Have To Worry About It .

Magic Scrunched His Eyesbrows Together , Patiently Waiting For Black's Responce .

" Yes , I Have No Respect For You . You Did What You Did , I Moved On " Black Said Proudly .

Magic Balled Up His Fist , Fighting Back The Urge To Slap Bebe . He Got Up & Punched The Wall , He Felt Betrayed .

" So Thats How You Doing Me ? " He Asked Through Gritted Teeth .

" Yes "

Black Knew Magic Would Over React , But Never Knew He Would Over React In Front Of Lia . Lia Sat There Looking At Her Father , Punching Walls & Screaming ; To Someone She Looked Up To As A Mother .

" Daddy " Lia Said .

Magic Stood Up & Punched The Table , Causing It To Break .

" Johnson , You Going In The Hole "

The Guard Pulled Magic Out The Visiting Area , While Black Stood There Looking Dumbfounded .

* Flashback Over *

Ever Since That Day , Lia Doesnt Even Ask To See Magic . I Try Everything , Even Took Her & She Refused To Go In . Magic Sent Me A Letter Saying He Wanted To See Her , So Im Taking Her Today .

" Lia " I Yelled .

She Came Running To Me , She's Slowly Starting To Look Like Her Mama . She's Lossing Her Lightskin Color , And Turning Mocha .

" Get Dressed , Your Gunna Go See Your Dad " I Told Her . She Pouted .

" Im Not Taking No For A Answer , Get Dressed " She Walked To Her Room .

I Walked Downstairs & Seen Everybody Watching Tv , I Love My Family Yo ! Lia & All , My Family A1 .

" Where You Going ? " Tay Asked .

" Take Lia To Go See Her Daddy " I Peeped Lilana Roll Her Eyes .

" Roll Your Eyes Again , They Gone Get Stuck Like That " I Told Her .