Chapter 26 ❤️

Chapter 26

( 2 Days Later )

Bebe POV

I Walked Into The Gym , I Seen Everybody Staring At The Roster Coach Johnson Put Up .

" Black Come Check Out The List ! " This Girl Said .

I Dropped My Bag On The Bleachers , And Walked Over To The List .

Captain :

Bebe Carter

Co-Caption :

Asia Lewis

' Df ? ' I Thought .

" Coach Something Wrong With This List FrFr ! Asia Is Never Conditioning With Us ! She Too Busy Sucking Dick Now She Co-Caption ? What Happened To Ashley ? " I Semi-Yelled .

She Co-Caption , But The Bitch Be To Busy Staring At The Football Players ! Foh ! This Some Bullshit !

" She Does Practice Carter ! Im Not About To Argue With You ! Now Go Warm-Up " She Told Me .

' What The Fuck ? ' I Thought .

" This Some Bullshit ! " I Said .

" Line Tf Up " I Yelled .

" Wheres Co-Caption ? " Coach Yelled .

" Probably Sucking Dick ! " I Said .

This Girl On Some Grimey Shit ! Ion Trust Her Ass As Far As I Can Throw That Bitch ! Ima Get King On That FrFr !

" Here Coach ! " I Rolled My Eyes .

We Did Our Warm-Ups , And Were Walking Outside To Go Run .

" So Caption , Dont We Have To Talk About The Team & What Not ? " Asia Said Smiling .

" First , Bitch Give Me 50 Feet ! Second , Hoe You CO-Caption ! Third , Get The Fuck Out My Face ! Last But Not Least , That Friendly Shit Gone Get You Beat AGAIN ! " I Told Her Honestly .

" Aweee Dont Be Salty ! But Check Yo Messages Though ! " She Said Skipping Away .

I Looked At Phone , And I Had A Video Sent To Me .

Asia : What Was Your Nigga Doing 2 Days Ago ? ME ! :) Dont Come For Me , Go Check Your Nigga .

It Was A Video Of Her & Magic Fucking . I Can Tell It Was Recent , Because I Seen Magic's New Tat On His Wrist That He Told Me About .

I Really Put Trust In Him , And He Betrayed Me . This Nigga Knew I Hated Her !

I Walked Up To The Football Field , And Slapped Magic In The Face .

" Oooo "

" What The Fuck Man ! " He Said .

" So This How You Do Me ? You Fucking That Hoe ? You Told Me You Was Doing A Drop ! But You Out Fucking Bitches That I Dont Like ? You Fucking Grimey ! Im Done " I Said , Then Walked Away .

This Is The Main Reason Why Im Afraid Of Love ! You Can Love Somebody One Day & They Do Some Grimey Shit To You The Next !

I Went To The Gym , Grabbed My Bag & Left . I Got In HIS Car And Went To His House , I Packed Up My Stuff & Left His Keys On The Counter .

I Walked Outside & Called King .

( Phone Convo )

Me : King Can You Pick Me Up .