[Chapter one]

Do not get triggered here, I will be talking about when Justin and Raegan were girls before they transitioned. I know that they are boys! Enjoy
Justin's pov:

Mom💓: Hi honey. Have a great last day there and I will pick you up later. I love you ❤

Justin: Can't wait to get out of here and go to a normal school. I will not enjoy my last day but I love you too mom.

I shut my phone and get out of my uncomfortable bed. This place is a nightmare. I'm so ready to leave after three years. Coming here before I transitioned and transitioning in here was torture. Coming into a boarding school as a girl I was never meant to be and leaving as the boy I've always been. I'm proud of myself honestly. It wasn't easy but I did it.

Hi, I'm Justin Blake. I'm female to male transgender. My sexuality is gay and I'll say it a million times. I'm proud of who I am. My mother sent me to a boarding school three years ago. Like I said, I was trapped inside a girls body. I transitioned in these three years. I went home during holidays and my mom helped support me. I got top surgery and have been on testosterone for about a year now. My mom is everything to me but I still have no idea why I got sent here in the first place. I'm just relieved that I'm leaving today. This place has definitly changed me.

I have no friends here. All the kids that are in my classes, I've never talked to. You could these past three years have been loneliness and sad for me. My mind only has memory of this one girl I used to be friends with. My only friend I ever really had. Her name was Raegan and we were best friends. My mom sent me here after being friends with her for almost five years. When we started first grade we became close right away. Mind you, I was a girl at the time also because I didn't transition yet.

We were seperated when we both got into sixth grade. My mom sent me off to this boarding school for middle school. We were both devastated and we promised to keep in touch, but we couldn't. It was too hard. Now I'm getting out and I will be going to public high school and I'm so exited. I know though, I will never forget Raegan. I miss her more than anything.

[That was a big filler ^]

I just finished my last class of the day and I'm heading back to my room now. I'm already packed and I'm so happy to finally leave here. I haven't seen my mom in a few months also.

I take my bags and go to the front of my dorm, you can call it that I guess. The lady at the desk smiles at me.

"So Justin, you're leaving me." She says.

"I am." I nod.

"You're a good kid Justin. Stay confident and I'm so proud of you. Enjoy life out of here." She nods.

"Thank you so much. I will." I say and it gets quiet.

"Justin!" I know that voice. I turn around and drop my bags. I run up to my mother and jump in her arms. She hugs me tightly and kisses my forhead.

"Ready to go home?" She asks. I can see the tears in her eyes. I nod my head.

"Absolutely."

[Justin's house]

"Ahh! I'm home!" I basically yell running into my house. My mom is bringing my bags in. I run up to my room and open the door. My bed, my tv, everything else in here that's mine! I missed it all. I missed everything.

"Here's your bags." She comes into my room dropping them on the floor.

"Thanks mom."

"So, happy to be home?"

"Yes! And now summer is going to be amazing." I say flopping back on my bed.

"Uhm, actually..." My mom starts...

"What?" I ask.

"That boarding school had a weird schedule so you are starting school in a few weeks." She says unsure.

"Oh, well I guess that's okay." I shrug.

"I've missed you honey." She hugs me again.

"I missed you more."

I'm so happy to be back home! Maybe now is a time to start my new life. Make new friends, maybe have a relationship. Get good grades so I can get into a good college. It's time. I'm out of the hell hole they call "boarding school".

Well, first chapter! Short I know but a cool concept I think. When I said she talking about Raegan, yes I meant it. It's before they transitioned so no one flip shit. Just enjoy the book :)

25+ votes and 15+ comments minimum for next update.
(When we reach that don't expect me to update right away but let's get to the goal!)
[Samantha0417]