[Chapter two]

Justin's pov:
[Time skip to first day of school]

"Justin! First day of school get up." My mom laughs pulling the covers off of me and shaking me.

"Mooom! I'm up." I whine smiling.

"Good. You got to be downstairs in fifteen minutes." She says. She walks out of my room and shuts the door.

I groan getting out of bed. I pick out a decent outside from my closet and fix my hair. I brush my teeth and make sure I'm not missing anything before I head downstairs. My mom is at the dinner table eating breakfast. I see she made a plate for me across from her. I sit down.

"So, you nervous?" She asks.

"A little. More exited though. I haven't gone to a real school in three years."

"Boarding school was a real school." She laughs.

"It doesn't feel like it when you are in it. I just feel like no one's going to like me." I shrug as I start eating.

"You know it's freshman year, no one's going to know anyone."

"Mom." I say. "Everyone is going to know each other from middle school. That's how it works."

"Well excuse me." She smiles putting her dish in the sink. "You'll make friends, I promise." She says. I check my phone for the time.

"I better get going." I say putting my dish in the sink and throwing my backpack over my shoulder.

"Have a great day." She says.

"I will." I say leaving the house.

[At school]

Wow, this place looks really big compared to the boarding school I was in. Shit, I just got really nervous. Well, here goes nothing.

There is a table outside with a few teachers I'm guessing at it. I go up to them.

"Hello. What's your name?" A lady asks me politely.

"Justin Blake." I say. She looks around and hands me a paper with a schedule on it.

"Thank you."

I walk inside and my eyes travel to every person I see crowding the hallways. A lot of people around me give me anxiety. I walk quickly to where I think my locker is. Ugh, being a freshman is already killing me.

As I walk to my locker I see so many kids hugging and talking. I knew it. They all know each other from middle school. And then there's me. Alone, knowing no one. Great.

"Ah, New kid huh?" I stop and back up a little to a boy coming and standing in my path to my locker. There are two boys behind him.

"Yeah, i'm a freshman." I say shyly looking up at him.

"Yeah, so am I. I never saw you in middle school." He says crossing his arms. Just get out of my way!

"Well, I didn't go to the middle school here." I say.

"I see." He hums a little and keeps looking at me. All the kids around us are just squeezing through us in the middle of the hallway. Popular freshman I'm guessing.

"What's your name kid?" He asks.

"I-its Justin." I say.

"Ok, well. I'm Raegan and these are my two friends-"

"Woah wait? Your name is Raegan?" I ask. Holy fuck.

"Yes. Got a problem?" He asks.

"Like r-a-e-g-a-n?" I ask.