[Chapter five]

Ik we didn't get enough comments last chapter to beat the goal but o well, i dont really care...enjoy 😂
Justin's pov:

The last bell ringing is always my favorite part of the day. All of the students rush out of the classroom while I wait behind. I'm the last one out of the classroom as I start making my way down the hallway. I stop at my locker to drop off some books and get my jacket. I swing my jacket around my body, zippering it up.

I push past all of the other kids in the hallway to make it to Raegan's. Before I get there, I see a back turning to me in front of him. Long dirty blonde hair? Sound firmiliar =/

I walk up to them but Raegan doesn't see me yet.

"Uh, no I'm not busy tonight." I stop walking once I hear Raegan say that. He sees me and his eyes go wide. I shake my head, turning around and walking away from them now. Of course, who would want to spend a night with me when you can spend it with a beautiful girl?

"Justin?" I hear his voice behind me as I walk quickly down the hallway. Everyone has left now so the halls are empty.

"Leave me alone." I say not looking back. I just want to go home. I still want him to come, but he obviously doesn't want to.

"No Justin, please wait." He reaches me and pulls my arm so I stop walking.

"Wait for what Raegan?" I raise my voice looking at him now. "For you to tell me you are canceling on me to go with your girlfriend. Well I already heard it. Have fun." I yank my arm away from him.

"No I'm so sorry Justin. Please I'll tell her I'm busy I just kind of panniced. I don't know why I said that." He says. I keep my head down, my back turning to him.

"Do you really want to?" I ask.

"Yes! I want to spend time with you and see your mom so bad. I promise." He gets closer to me. "Please." He says looking down at me. I look up at him and shrug.

"Thank God because I really do want you to be with me tonight." I smile. His arms go around my neck swaying me back and forth. I can almost sense the smile on his face.

"I do to." He says pulling his arms away from me and taking my hand.

"Shall we?" He asks putting our hands up in the air in a joking way.

"We may." I laugh.

We go out to our cars and get in them. I get in and I watch as he gets in his. He sees me looking at him through the windshield and waves to me, smiling. I wave back, laughing a little. He's so perfect.

We both get to my house and go inside. I shut the front door and walk up to my room, him following. We set our backpacks down and I sit at the edge of my bed.

"What did you tell Brooke?" I ask.

"Just that my mom needed me for something tonight." He says. I nod putting my head down.

"I would have told her I was with you, I just didn't want to-" He starts, talking father then normal.

"Rae, Rae." I cut him off. "It's okay, I don't care." I shrug.

"Ok, Just making sure." He says and smiles.

"We should watch a romantic movie or something. I love those." He says grabbing my remote.

"Sure, me too." I laugh a little.

"What's so funny?" He teases.

"It's just, I would never imagine you liking romantic movies."

"Well now you can." He says. We both pick one out and pause it before it starts. Then, he stands up. He goes and sits down in front of my pillows. He looks at me as he starts to lay down now. Did he not understand what I told him this morning?

"Come next to me." He says. I crawl back and just sit next to him. He's against the wall, I'm at the edge of the bed.

"Rae, I told you. I-i don't feel totally comfortable with-"

"Wait." He cuts me off. "Lay down." He says. I obey and start to lay down. We both get under my blankets.

"Are you comfortable?" He asks. I'm on my back so not really. I turn to the side so I'm facing away from him, towards the t.v.

"Ok, now I am." I say.

"Don't freak out, Just tell me if it gets too much." He says. Now he's scaring me.

I close my eyes and wait. I feel the bed shift and he puts his right arm over my waist area. He gets so his body is touching my back.

"Is this okay?" He asks.

"Y-yeah." I stutter softly. I feel butterflies once his right arm goes all the way around my body. He rests his head on the pillow a little above mine so he can see the t.v.

"We can start the movie if you are okay with this?" He says gently. He's so close to me. I love it but I hate it at the same time.

"I think I'm fine." I say. I hold onto his arm that's around me and calm down a bit. I take the remote and start to play the movie.

It was the end of the movie, and a sexual scene started playing. I kept watching, trying to ignore the fact that I was getting a little uncomfortable. Raegan seemed fine behind me, but I'm not fine.

"Raegan?" I ask quickly.

"Yes?"

"Do we have to watch this? I don't like watching...this." I say.

"No of course not." He says taking the remote from the t.v. stand and pausing the movie and exiting out of it.

"My mom should be home soon anyway." I say. I turn on my back again and sit up a little, My elbows keeping me up. I look to my left and see Raegan's face very close to mine. My eyes travel down a little and see his arm still securely around my waist. I look back up into his eyes, wanting to look at his lips so very quickly, but I can't.

I want to kiss him so bad. So, so bad. But I know it's wrong. He has a girlfriend and he only thinks of me as a best friend. This whole laying in bed thing as best friends, which I don't really understand by the way, is just him wanting to get close as best friends. If he liked me, he would have told me already.

"Um...we should go downstairs." I say breaking the awkward silence and staring. He seems to snap out of it, but nod.

"Oh uh yeah, let's go." He smiles. I can't get attached. I need to stop loving him! I need to stop because I do love him. Shit...

I get off of my bed first, then he does. We walk out of my room and go downstairs. We wait on the couch for my mom.

"Your eyes are really beautiful. Sorry about before I felt like I could stare into your eyes forever." He says looking at me. Then please, look into my eyes forever. I won't mind.

"It's okay. Thanks though." I smile at him. Can we get any more awkward?

40+ votes and 10+ comments

I didn't want to edit this so correct me for any mistakes 😅 Hope you all enjoyed. It's getting awkward now, Great 😂❤