[Chapter nineteen]

Some dirty shit happening this chapter ;) you've been warned
Justin's pov:

Raegan and I finish eating dinner my mom made.

"Thanks mom." I smile at her.

"Thank you Mrs. Blake." Rae says politely.

"Of course boys. Goodnight." She says starting to clean the dishes.

"Night!" I yell as we walk up the stairs. We go into my room and I shut the door.

"Well, I'm tired." I say falling back on my bed.

"Can I shower baby?" Rae asks sitting next to me. I sit back up and kiss his cheek.

"Of course." I smile. "I need to shower after you though." I say and look down at my phone.

"Do you- uhh..." I look up and him and see his face is bright pink.

"What?" I ask furrowing my eyebrows at him.

"Would you like to just shower together?" He asks grinning a little.

"Oh u-uhh I-"

"If you don't feel comfortable we don't have to." He says quickly.

"Do you feel comfortable with it?" I ask.

"I mean yeah, I don't mind." He shrugs trying to hide his smile I can see. This will be the first time I see Raegan naked. The first time he'll see me naked.

"Ok yeah we can." I say standing up.

"You are okay with it?" He asks.

"Yeah absolutly. As long as you are." I smile a little. He nods.

We both grab out clothes and bring them in the bathroom setting them on the sink. We both grab towels and put them on the sink as well. I turn the shower on and look at Rae. He looks at me and we kind of just stare for a good minute.

He starts by taking off his shirt and pants. He leaves his boxers and glances at me. I slip off my shirt and untie my sweatpants taking them off. I put my hand under the water to see if the water is warm. It is now. I look back and see Raegan is now fully naked. Don't look. Don't look!

"P-please don't judge." I stutter. He shakes his head.

"Of course not." He says. He watches as I slowly take off my boxers. He keeps his eyes up once they are off just like I did.

"It's warm, you can go in first." I say nervous as fuck right now. He nods and steps in. I step in next and close the glass door.

He wets his body and hair as he stands under the water. We switch places and I set my body and hair. I wipe my face and see Raegan staring at me. Not downward but just at my face. I can see he wants to look down just as much as I do...

"You want to wash first?" I ask handing him the soap. He takes it.

"Sure." He rubs the bar of soap around his body. I just keep my body under the water looking at him occasionally. I still haven't seen a good look yet.

We are both a little awkward but it's just because we've never showered before. We've never seen each other naked before. Im glad this is happening though. I'm a little scared to see if anything is going to happen.

He looks at me signalling be needs to get under the water. I smile a little and we switch places again. He washes off the soap on his body. While he is doing that I rub the bar of soap around my body. I still can't believe we are in the shower together.

We switch again and I rinse the soap off my body. I look and see Raegan already putting the shampoo in his hair. I grab the shampoo while he rinses it out of his hair. I put some in my palm and start to run it through my hair.