[Chapter fifteen]

Justin's pov:

It's Friday, but I'm not in a food Friday mood. Sadly.

I walk through the school doors tired as hell. I couldn't really sleep last night, too much on my mind. I walk through the crowds of people so I can  get to my locker. I do, and put in my combination to open it.

"Justin?" I turn my head to the side and see Jake next to me. Uhh...

"What do you want?" I ask now looking forwards at the inside of my locker.

"I want us to be friends." He says sounding hopeful. I sigh.

"I don't know Jake. I have other shit on my mind right now."

"I understand, I'm sorry about what I said before."

"Yeah you know you didn't make my situation any better, you just made it worse. I need some time please." I say looking at him for a second but then back to shut my locker.

"Ok, I understand. Ill text you later?"

"Sure." I shrug. He smiles and walks away. I groan and lean back on my locker.

"Why was he over here?" HE asks, comes up next to me.

"He wants to be friends." I shrug once again.

"Oh, well that's your problem....anyway uh-" I look at him and see him biting his nails.

"Rae I'm really not in the mood-"

"I'm so sorry about yesterday. I know I've been saying that a lot lately and I don't know how you still want to be friends with me. I hurt you multiple times and I don't deserve you as a best friend." He says quickly. I take his hand and start walking down the hall. We reach the bathroom and I pull him inside with me, shutting the door.

"Rae." I get closer to him. "Some of this is my fault too because I just can't seem to accept the fact that you don't feel the same way about me." I say.

"But I kissed you and accused you of lying and more! I'm a terrible friend." He shakes his head, fidgeting with his fingers.

"No you're not." I say taking his hand into mine. He looks down and intertwine our fingers.

"I see how much you care about me. You look after me and you want me to be happy. I couldn't ask for a better best friend than that." I smile at him.

"I do care about you. You deserve the absolute world and I mean it when I say I hope I can give you the same feeling back one day." He comes even closer to me and leans his forhead on mine. My cheeks fire up as I look up into his eyes. His eyes were already locked on me. Don't think about kissing him. Don't do it!

The bell inturupts our little, I don't know what. Talk? We both jerk our heads back but we keep our hands locked together.

"You want to come over after school?" He asks.

"Yeah." I nod. We both look down at our hands as we both pull them away. I could have stayed that close to him forever.

He leaves the bathroom first and I waif about to minute before leaving too. I walk to first period already wanting to just go to Raegan's house after school.

[End of the school day]

Today was good I guess. Jake didn't talk to me for the rest of the day. Whenever Raegan saw me he would give me that cute smile of his. That made my whole day.

I slam my locker shut and see Raegan walking towards me.

"Ready?" He asks.

"Yeah, I'll meet you there." I smile. He nods and we both walk outside. I get into my car, he gets into his.