[Chapter eighteen]

Justin's pov:

Raegan and I lay on the couch at my house peacefully. His body is spread out on the couch and his head is against the arm rest. I'm laying basically on top of him. He doesn't mind because I'm small and not heavy.

"Rae?"

"Yes?" He runs his fingers through my hair and kisses my forhead which calms me.

"I-i love you." I say quielty and close my eyes.

"I will love you very soon baby. I can feel it." That's the first time he's called me baby. I blush and look up at him. He smiles at me and I scoot up closer to his face. I grasp his cheeks with my thumb and pointer finger. I lean down and kiss him passionately. I pull away and smile at him.

"You are so cute." He says.

"Why thank you. That means a lot coming from the cutest person I've ever seen."

"Hm. Well played." He squints his eyes and me and lifts his head to kiss me again.

"Oh I forgot to ask you. What did Jake say today?" He asks. I get off of him and we both sit up on the couch.

"I told him you and I were kinda dating and-"

"Woah why would you tell him?" He asks cutting me off.

"Well he asked me to be friends and I thought I could trust him. He told he still liked me but ehen he heard me say we are together, he got all bitchy and told me he never should have trusted me." I say. He shrugs.

"He was acting bitchy because he is a bitch." He says leaning back on the couch.

"Hm." I put my feet on on the coffee table and lean my head back. "I don't care anymore."

"Good." He comes closer to me and kisses my cheek. I smile at him and then my phone dings. I pick it up and see the message.

Jake: Have a fun day at school tomorrow Justin. You'll be the center of attention ;)

Me: What? Why?

"What the fuck did he do?" I ask sitting up on the couch and leaning to rest my elbows on my knees. I told my phone and wait for a responce.

"What could he have said?" Raegan asks.

"I don't know." I shrug. I see him typing.

Jake: You'll see babe <3

Me: Don't call me that

Jake: See you tomorrow

I don't answer and put my phone down. I take a deep breathe and look at Raegan.

"Damn what happened to him?" He asks

"I don't know but now I'm worried." I tap my foot anxiously on the rug floor.

"No don't be." He puts his arm around my waist. "I'll be right there with you tomorrow. You'll be okay." He smiles.

"Thank you babe." I hug him and he rubs my back slowly.

"I'm always here for you. You know that." He whispers.

"I know." I nod in his chest and smile.

[The next day]

We get out of my car, walking into school.

"What's going to happen?" I ask as we slowly walk towards the front doors.

"It'll be fine baby." He grabs my hand and I immediatly calm down.