Chap 15

I woke up kind of tired.
Jo: You're awake thank God!
E: Jonah I gotta talk to you.
Jo: What?
E: This happens a lot. She didn't go hunting today and when she doesn't eat she becomes weak and dizzy.
Jo: Oh.
Jonah came to me and hugged me.
Jo: I'm glad you're ok.
Then he whispered in my ear.
Jo: Babe you should go hunting.
Jonah and Espen kept the boys busy until I went hunting.
When I finished I got back. Espen and I were staying at the boys house till prom day. I took a shower then we put on a movie. I guess I slept half of the movie because I felt Jonah carrying me to his bed.
The next morning I woke up and Jonah wasn't next to me. The house seemed quiet as if no one was home. I went to the kitchen and I found Espen on the ground with blood coming of her mouth. I ran to her.
H: E what's going on?!
E: I'm ok go ch..check on J..Jonah.
H: Where is he?!
Before she could answer she died.
H: Jonah!! Jonah!!
I started looking all of our the house for him. He was laying next to the pool all covered with blood. There was a knife in his chest.
H: Omg Jonah!
Jo: Hillary you need to get out now.
H: No I'm not leaving you!
All of this reminded me of the day my parents were killed.
Jo: Hillary if you love me leave...please.
H: I just hugged him and layed on him.
I held his hand but after a few seconds his grip weakened.
H: No Jonah wake up! Jonah please. I kissed him and I got up to look for the other boys but when I turned around I saw two men dressed in black coming towards me with a gun. I started to back away but I bumped into another two men. I looked at one of them and I knew him immediately it was...