Chap 28

It's been 3 weeks since the accident I stayed in my room all the time. When I go eat I go from the window I don't wanna see anybody. I don't know what's happening to me I've been treating everyone badly. Also Corbyn broke up with Briana and he got a new girlfriend called Chrstina which I haven't met yet.(Ayeee the queen is here!!)
I was going back from hunting and I saw a bar. There were drunk men and they grabbed me inside the bar. I don't drink (Bc she's a vampire remember) but I just want to forget the pain and start drinking. I was so drunk. On my way home I was just laughin and talking to myself. I got home.
D: Hillary are you drunk? *Jonah's pov*
Hillary came from the door. I didn't even know she was out. She came drunk I've never seen her this way before.
Jo: Omg Hillary why did you drink?
She didn't say anything she just kept talking to herself and she went up to her room. I followed her.
Jo: Hills please don't do this to yourself.
H: I wanna take a shower.
I helped her take a shower. She wore one of my hoodies and she was back to the Hillary we know.
H: Jonah?
Jo: Yeah.
H: I miss her.
Jo: We all do.
H: I'm sorry.
Jo: For what?
H: I've treated you badly the past 3 weeks.
Jo: Don't worry we know that you're going through a hard time.
H: I love you Jo.
Jo: I love you too beautiful. *Hillary's pov*
We cuddled I missed his cuddles.
Jo: Do you wanna go downstairs?
H: Ok.
We went downstairs and I was kind of scared that the boys won't forgive me because of the way I treated them.
H: H-hhey guys.
All: Hey.
Z: Finally you're out.
J: We missed you.
H: So you're not mad at me.
D: Of course not.
(Imagine that Christina lives in LA)
C: Guys I called Chrstina she's coming over. She really wants to meet you.
H: I really wanna meet her too.