Chap 20

Z: So what do you want to do?
H: I wanna cuddle.
Jo: Hop on.
I hopped on his back and we went to his room and we both fell on the bed. We started making out and he left a few hickeys and then we cuddled. He started singing to me while playing with my hair until I dozed off to sleep.
The next day we decided to go to the beach.
Corbyn and Jack invited Nikki and Briana.
We got ready and we wore our swimsuits under our clothes.
D: Oh guys my best friend Angi is in town is it ok if I invited her?
All: Yeah.
*Espen's pov*
Angi seems like a very nice person but what if she doesn't like me? She's so gorgeous.
We got to the beach and we set the towels and stuff.
D: Babe come here.
I got up and stood next to Daniel and in front of us was Angi.
E: Hey.
A: Hey Espen I've heard so much about you, you and I are gonna be great friends!
She gave me hug. Yayy she likes me.
All the time in the beach Daniel didn't even talk to me he would just talk and laugh with Angelina. I got seperated from the group but Hillary saw me.
*Hillary's pov*
I saw Espen get away from us I know that she's sad. I followed her, trust me it's better than staying there looking at Maria trying to impress Jonah with her bikini.
H: E you don't have to worry Dani loves you. A LOT!
E: I know that but he didn't even talk to me the whole time and he promised me a date.
We kept on talking and walking until we came to a little shop. We entered and found some cool stuff. Espen and I got matching shell necklaces. Then we went back.
Jo: Where the hell did you guys go?
D: We've looked all over for you!
E: Yeah it's like you care.
D: Wait what?
A: Espen can I talk to you? Hillary if you want you can join us.
The three of us went aside.
A: What did you mean when you said "it's like you care"?
E: Nothing.
A: Espen it's just that Dani and I haven't seen each other in a long time. But you gotta know he loves you and he was gonna talk to you but he was afraid you'll get mad at him.
E: Oh.
Angi and I called Daniel. I grabbed his ear.
H: You go make my best friend happy or I'll crush you Seavey get it?
D:Yes ma'am.
They both went and sat on a lifegurad tower and I hid behind them.
D:Hey Espen.
E: Uh hi.
D: Are you jealous of me and Angi?
E: TBH yes I am, I get the fact that you haven't seen each other for a while but you barely even talked to me today. Plus you promised me a date remember?
D: You're right, I'm sorry E. So how about I pick you up at 9? (SRY HAD TO;)
E: Sure.
I jumped in front of them.
H: Just kiss her already!
They laughed and kissed.
We all started to cheer.
J: Hey Hills, what's that on your neck.
Oopsss the hickeys.
I stayed quiet. Jonah and I turned red.