Ghost Princess ~ Five

"A-A piano?" Quin stuttered and stared at her Mistress with wide eyes. It's not everyday that you can hear a person asking for the most hardest instrument in Inverno. And to add more shock, it's the person who's asking for it.

"Yes, a piano. Is there such things?" Selena looked at her maid with those piercing multicoloured eyes.

"There is Princess, but they're quite hard to master..." Quin trailed off. Selena scoffed sarcasticly.

"Who says I do not know how to play one?"

~~

"Forgive me my King but Princess Selena have gone mentally insane! Ordering her servant to buy her a rare and complicated instrument and thinking that she can play is truly arrogant and embarrassing!" The Head Butler complained to the King of Inverno.

Instead of getting an answer to tell the Princess about taking back her order. The Head Butler Instead got a mocking answer.

"So? Is that all?" The King Inverno looked boredly at the Head of the Servants. He just wasted his precious twenty-three seconds just to hear this stupid complaint from a servant badmouthing his Daughter who has a higher status that this lowly one.

"W-What?" The Butler stuttered, "I-I mean, yes.."

"Then do as she says." The King said darkly and glared at his servant, "She has a higher status than you. Remember where your place is Head Butler."

As the King left the throne room, the Head Butler slowly crumpled down to his knees and shuddered.

~~

"Not bad~..." Selena mused as she saw a grand Piano being dragged inside her huge room. After the Servants who dragged the large instrument in, Selena dismissed them all except for Quin. The Servants left the room quickly.

Quin stood silently as she watched her Mistress sit on the chair that came along with the piano. Selena pressed one of the light coloured keys and started to randomly play messed up notes making Quin cringe mentally.

Selena then stopped and slowly placed her hands on top of some keys and quickly chose a song to play inside her mind.

She chose one of her favourite youtuber pianists' mashups.

<Crystal Snow in the Spring Day>

Quin stood with her mouth slightly widened in shock.

~~

Dear book,

So much have happened these pass few days in this world and I thank Jisoos for letting me live again but also curse him for making me a child of the head of all the people within the Moon Part of the country of Tennura.

I was a bit surprise about Quin saying that pianos were really hard to master and that the last pianist that ever existed in the country was around two hundred and ten years ago. Was it really hard to master?

I'm curious if the people in this place were either lazy or just have that plain 'I-give-up' personality.

Anyways, so far so good in this world. Not a single fight or drama happened in my life so I was a bit glad that the Crown Prince didn't come barging inside my room shouting for revenge at what I did for him last time we met. And even more glad that I haven't heard or seen the old Selena's other siblings cause from what I see in her old memories.

I say that they're just like those classy, sassy and fake ass bitches in some type of fairy taled stories.

Ahem, excuse my foul language. But I'm just saying what I think about them. But my opinion doesn't matter right now because they're not here and I'm just venting my anger in you my precious book of secrets.

Well, I'm going to have my bed time now. Tomorrow, please don't make it a bad day for me or else...

See you next time my precious book of secrets...

~~

Selena sighed and closed her book that held all the things that she found out in this world. She hid it underneath the floor after she smashed it revealing a small compartment.

"I wonder what really did happened to the old Selena..."

~~

The video that was shown above is from YouTube Channel;
Funguypiano, BTS Piano Mashup between Crystal Snow and Spring Day.

Sorry for the late chapter.
Hope you enjoyed it.

If you did, I appreciate it...