Ghost Princess ~ Nine

"Did you hear, did you hear? The Queen of Quartet Kingdom from the Country of Xia is coming to the Kingdom of Inverno!"

"I heard it and found out that her children is also coming!"

"Wow, why is the Queen of the Capital Kingdom of Xia's coming here?"

"Hey, hey, I heard that the Queen is only visiting the Kingdom of Inverno to see the Crown Princess.."

"The Crown Princess!? Also known as the Ghost Princess!?"

"Tone down your voice mate!"

Sir Leonard rolled his eyes as he passed two gossiping men in the bar and asked the bartender if he could have a small cup of blueberry tea. Sounds unusual to ask tea in a bat but since this is the village of Arcana, a village full if laziness and carefree vibes, everything is quite ordinary and unusual at the same time.

The village is quite near to the ocean that's why they usually import lots of seafood across towns and the capital.

"Ghost Princess, pfft, more like Book Worm Princess..." Leonard snorted and drank his cup of tea. He doesn't understand why people say that The Crown Princess's a Ghost. Like seriously, she's just a human being with a sense of cautiousness and coldness towards strangers. It's not like she's some dead soul that came back to life or something.

{Oh dear...}

"Oh Leo~! How was the meeting with the Crown Princess, honey?" A young girl suddenly came up behind Leonard. The Village Leader rolled his eyes in annoyance. Here comes the annoying matchmaker of the village. Also known as Leonard's older sister, Lea which is short for Leanne.

"It was good.." Leo muttered and stared at a wall facing away from his sister. Leanne paused and leaned in to whisper something.

"ARE YOU CRAZY!?" Leanne shouted in Leonard's ears making him drop his teacup from the shock.

"YOU WERE THE ONLY ON-"

"Could you tone your voice down? You're attracting unwanted attention again.." Leo interrupted and sighed in annoyance. Seriously, who raised his older sister to be like this? She isn't really lady-like. Probably that's why no one made a move on her ever since she showed her personality to other Village Leaders' Sons.

"Sorry, as I was saying-"

"Don't.."

~~

"Oh look at that Mother! Is that a camel?" Rune asked excitedly and turned to look at his twin and Mother.

"Does it look human to you?" Lune asked coldly and went back to reading a book that his Mother made for him to read and criticise. Blaze just rolled his eyes at his little brothers' normal conversation before looking back outside the carriage's window.

Meanwhile, Amora and Sage were busy chatting about the things that they're going to ask about to the Crown Princess of Inverno. They were really interested in the subject of the possibility of other dimensions. If the fairies' world exists, then there might be a ninety or eighty percent chance of having other worlds out in hiding.

"Don't ask questions about how she died girls, it might be painful for her since not all of us died peacefully..."

Aah...the Queen of the Quartet Kingdom. Such grace, such power, such intelligence and such lady-like. Lmao the Author is completely biased to this girl but cooonntttiinnuueee..

"Alright Mother!" The girls giggled and went on talking.

~~

"What do you mean by 'Cancelled'!? Do you know how much time I wasted to get this event done presentably!?" Selena screamed and threw a porcelain teacup above a maid's head. Specifically, one of her despicable siblings' maid. Quin just stood there in the sidelines with a stoic expression. After all, this maid was also part of the drama that happened in the past year.

"C- Crown Princess, M- Mistress-" The maid stuttered, her knees instantly went jiggly after the teacup that the Princess threw shattered.

"I do not care about that wretched witch of a sister of mine! If she dare sends another people of hers here in my territory, might as well off with her head!" Selena ordered her guards to drag the maid out of her Mansion behind the Inverno Palace.

"Next time someone visits, go to Quin first before letting them in." The dark haired Princess said sternly to her guards before walking off to a quiet place to cool off. Quin sighed at her Mistress's lonely figure. She understands the whole family drama hate thing that's going on in the Royal Family.

~~

Meanwhile, Queen Coral had just arrived near the Inverno Kingdom's borders with her children resting. Coral, or should I say Maya, was really excited to meet the Crown Princess since she thought that she was the only person that got transmigrated here.

But she was curious to why is there another reincarnated person in the same world as her. Could it be that she's here for a quest? Or something else? Whatever it may be, Maya's glad to hear another person that got transmigrated here.

Look at this adorable child ^°^ So Precious

Thanks for making my day, just had an argument with my heart's other half. Hope you guys make me smile as you smile through my books.

haha...probably not..