Ghost Princess ~ Six

"An event?" Selena looked up from her book and stared at Quin who was pouring a cup of tae/tea for her.

"Yes, they call it the Selene Eclipse Festival and everyone in the Aristocratic people will come. The other Kingdoms can participate if they want." Quin explained. Selena nodded in understanding before continuing reading back to her book.

"I'm not going.." Selena muttered and sipped her tea.

"Wise choice Mistress.." Quin mustered up to tell her this. It's not a good idea for Selena to come in the festival cause her siblings are going to be there to cause a scene and find another concubine to add in their sex life.

"Hmm...wise choice indeed.." Selena smiled sadistically along with Quin who applauded crazily.

Here we see a scene of an upcoming Villainess with her trusty and loyal Sidekick. Just kidding, but in all seriousness, everyone's a villain at heart. No matter if you're a good person with good intentions, there's always a black dot inside your heart.

There's no way out..

~~

"She's not coming?" A man looked up from his maps and papers that were scattered across his study desk.

"Reporting from our undercover agent, she is not your Highness." The man's secretary said and gave his boss the letter that the Agent wrote for occasional reports.

"Why the sudden changes though?" The man muttered before crumpling the letter up and throwing it somewhere.

Yes he's happy that the girl he despised won't be coming to the festival, and no he's not happy about the fact that the girl suddenly lost her interest in him. Why the suddenly changes?

~~

"Chu~!"

"Bless you Miss."

"Thank you Quinn. Now where was I? Oh yes!" Selena finally remembered and went back to looking straight into the King's gaze.

"My answer will be no.." Selena said as she stared at her Father.

They were currently discussing about the Selene Moon Festival. It's not a surprise that it's actually held in their Kingdom since the Kingdom literally worships the Goddess Of the Moon, Selene.

Now before you come at the author saying that Artemis's the Goddess Of the Moon. No. Artemis has three identities with different names. Artemis, the Goddess Of the Hunt (Earth Form). Selene, the Goddess Of the Moon (Sky Form). Hecate, Goddess Of the Witchcraft and the Underworld (cthonian/underworld form). And in this case, the Kingdom Of Inverno are celebrating their Goddess Selene, the Moon.

"Well, either way, you still have to come to the Festival to start the event. You are the Crown Princess, not some Princess who keeps hiding inside her room like she's afraid to go out and be humiliated again." The King huffed and leaned back on to his purple cushion chair.

"Afraid? I'm only trying to recover from the illness that I got-"

"Which has already disappeared four days ago." The King interrupted and sternly looked at Selena who closed her mouth. Talking to a person who has the control over seven million Invernians is not a casual thing to do.

"But-"

"No buts, I want the best of you and get rid of those rumours about your bad reputation." The King said before standing up and heading out of the library with his secretary behind him.

Selena rolled her eyes and stood up. Before she could get out of the room, two maids got hold of her while Quin just mentally apologised to her Mistress who got dragged to change her clothes and look for the meeting with other planners.

~~

Dishonour on my cow, dishonour on my past family, dishonour on me. Why can't I just fight back to that evil ball of fluffiness that's also my father who doesn't know how to show his caring sides to his daughter.

Whyyyy...

Anyways, see you. I have a
meeting to plan..sadly..

__