When She Walked In...

((A/N) : Well I thought of making a story in Boy in Luv theme... I think every ARMY has felt a bit jealous of that girl in the MV at one point of time ryt? So here you go 👇👇)

Official Trailer of Boy In Luv (Ksj) is out!! It's not that good but check it out ♥
Link in bio :)

The Winter break had just gotten over. The school again started flooding in. Sana walked in her class room with her uniform properly ironed. Her blazer buttoned up and her hair tied into a high pony tail. She dumped her green fastrack bag on her seat as she watched Hoseok sitting at a corner and doing something. She walked up to him.

"Hey Hoseok! Good morning, what are you doing?" she asked leaning on his desk.

"Sana God!!! I forgot to do my holiday homework!" he whined.

"Yeah right... Mr Bad Boy..." she said rolling her eyes.

"Gimme yours so that I can copy!"

"In your dreams..." she walked out to the assembly.

Not like Sana was friends with all of them but Jungkook, Seokjin and Hoseok were in the same class as her. She was friends with Hoseok and Seokjin - Her Seatmate.

As she stood in the assembly line she saw Seokjin walking up with his friend Yoongi both with bags over their shoulder.

"Students straighten up your lines!" ordered the Principal in the microphone.

Sana heard a few girls squeal at Jin's sight. They all wished to stand either beside him or in front of him or behind him. Sana mentally rolled her eyes at their reactions as she passed Jin to stand right at the back.

PULL.

"What?" she turned around.

"Stand in front of me Seat mate." Seokjin smiled."Moreover you are shorter than me."

"Kay..." she blurted out hiding a blush on her face as she stood avoiding the angry glares from the other girls.

***Time Skip****

The first period had not even started when Sana noticed Jungkook straighten up. Weird? She thought. He never straightens up like this even when the teacher walks in... And then she realized a new girl entered the classroom. Her golden brown hair in curls, she was wearing converse and her uniform opposite of tidy. Her body..... MUCH BETTER than Sana's.

She looked perfect whereas Sana was... Thic.

"Class this is Song Lee Jiyu. Miss please find a seat for yourself." said the teacher.

She walked and stood right behind Jin. Great.

Sana could literally feel all the boys' eyes fixed on her. Even Jin watching her with goggly eyes when Sana slapped him on his hand.

"Yahhh come on take out your book and stop dreaming."

PS : Cover credits to this talented, beautiful, soft, and lovely _BangtanDiaries ❤❤