I'm not a Bully!

(Sana's POV)

Surprising how the seven boys are always at class before I reach because I don't remember a time when they ever walked in before the bell. And today was heights... Namjoon and Seokjin were accompanying that newbie while walking in school. How do I know even if I walked in later than them? Because Aori saw them and told me.

"Um Sana?" Jin said from behind me.

"Oh yeah?"

"We are not gonna be in class... I mean in simple words we are bunking a couple of periods okay? So Jungkook wants you to take care of Jiyu's belongings... You will, won't you?" he asked me.

Of course I will... How can I say no to you Jin? Right? I am sooooooooo good? Well damn no! I am gonna look after that newbie's things and you all are gonna have some "fun"??? Just get the hell outa here! I wanted to say this, but all I managed to say under his gaze was.... "Okay..."

Sana you are the most stupid person alive in this planet. A round of applause for me!!! 👏 👏 👏

***Time Skip***

Bell for the fourth period rang but there was no sight of them. Great! I thought. In order to take care of her stuff, I can't go to my friend sitting in front!

I was getting so mad and boiling because she did not deserve to be treated like a Queen. Duh! Okay everyone likes her but the others aren't invisible and unimportant!

I had had enough. I stood up and gave one last look at her bag. To be honest, I could care less right now and I don't want to either. Moreover, I'd rather entertain myself and sit with my friend than be someone else's dog.

So I did what I should've done long back and left her bag as it is in place. It was a classroom, who was gonna harm her bag anyway? I sat next to Aori and started talking to her. It felt a little better. But a few minutes later a brawl broke out between a few guys god knows over what and to my huge horror, one guy pushed the other who so happened to topple and fall over on Jiyu's chair knocking it down along with her bag. Great.

Not like I was upset, hell no. But regardless, I went over and quickly settled her chair and bag again to avoid any kind of conflict.

(3rd person POV)

Jiyu, Hoseok, Jungkook and Seokjin walked in the class room after recess.

"Hi Sana so you took good care?" Seokjin said.

"Mhm"

He again turned around to talk to her. The other two joined in.

It was P.E. and Sana chose not to go giving the excuse that she's having periods.

The whole class was empty when Jiyu walked inside.

"Oh hi Sana!" she said.

Sana ignored.

After a while Jiyu shrieked out. "SANA!?!?!"

Sana turned around coolly. "Any problem there?"

"Did you mess up my make up kit and ewww how did this happen to my bag!?"

"Oh that..." She got the quick flashback to what happened and bit her lip. So her entire make up kit was in her bag and when the guy knocked it over, it fell apart. "No." She said shortly not wanting to speak any further. Jiyu wasn't her favourite and she wasn't about to explain herself to anyone let along Song Lee Jiyu.

"Shut up! I will tell Jin oppa about this! You just wait!" she cried out.

(Sana's POV)

I don't know what had gotten into me. I myself was shocked to see my evil and ruthless side. Before I could realise what I was doing I did it. I shoved her.

And just then he came in. What did I just do? I wasn't being able to believe it.

"Jiyu what happened?" Jin came in shocked.

"Sana pushed me so hard! Oppa my shoulder hurts!" she said.

I stood there perplexed. I wanted to cry out loud and say that I didn't mean to do it. I wanted to say that I didn't do it but the truth was that I did it.

"Sana did you do that?" Jim asked in disbelief.

"I-" I did not know what to say so I just ran away. I grabbed my bag and ran out of the school. I wasn't this... I never wanted to be this...

Kim Seokjin what did you do to me?

A/N: Hello, this is the first time I've revisited this story after years. This was the very first story I ever wrote so naturally you can figure out that I was a kid, and I wrote somethings which were not really suitable.

I have changed that part and rectified my mistake. I hope this newer version will be better liked.

I had considered deleting this story all together because of the ameture writing but it's filled with nostalgic memories but I let it be.

But this specific chapter has triggered many in the past and recent times and produced mixed reactions. I have even had people comment or DM extremely mean things filled with foul language to me because of it. I was trying to portray a very complex emotion at a very young age and naturally it did not come out right. If you all remember what I made OC do originally, I wanted to showcase how everyone has their own inner demons and no one's perfect, not even the "ever right reader" but I wholly take the responsibility in admitting my mistake and understanding how it could trigger people.

As an adult now, I do realise it and hence, made a small change which would be taken better I hope. Lastly, I'd encourage people to not outright cuss at young writers for their mistakes. If you can't be address it in a way of constructive criticism then don't comment at all. You have the choice of not commenting, but please do not write things which would hurt sentiments.

Once again, I apologise to my old readers who were triggered by what I had written previously. I hope this new version is more up to the satisfaction.

I'd like to say, please give Shy Boy (Boy in Love series book 2) a chance. It was written by me quite a few years down the line with a much style of writing. You won't be disappointing.