LAST CHAPTER

(A/N) : Please readers tell me which is your favourite girl band!

Here you go with the story!

(Sana's POV)

I walked in my classroom feeling like running away the instance I noticed him. I was absent yesterday and my parents certainly didn't want me to be absent today as well. I kept my head as low as possible as I slowly kept my bag in my place. I feel a tap on my back. Not wanting to face anybody I turn around to see the last person I wished to see. Kim Seokjin.

"Yes?" I manage to speak out.

"Sana I need to talk to you." He sounded desperate.

"But I don't." The words shoot out of my mouth and I turn back to my place.

I feel someone spinning me around and next thing I know is that Jin has firmly gripped on to my wrist and we are walking out of the door.

"Jin what the hell? Leave my hand!" I demand but he doesn't bother to answer me as he continues to pull me with him. We were walking somewhere I don't even know.

I try to jerk away my hand but that only makes his grip firmer around my wrist. We were now swiftly climbing up the stairs. "J-Jin leave me!" I shout. He ignores me. All my effort of freeing myself from him goes in vain.

I realise that we are now stopping in the terrace as the sunlight hits my face and Jin finally lets go of my hand.

"What is this Seokjin?" I ask angrily. "What do you want?"

"Five minutes." he looks into my eyes.

I try to speak but the words just don't come out.

"Sana the other day was it you who ran away from the lockers where me and Jiyu were standing?" he asks.

I remain silent.

"It's not what you think..." he sighs.

"I don't think anything." I look away. "Plus I think we should go now, Jiyu must be waiting for you... Don't worry its normal for couples to... you know what you both were doing back there... I'm not gonna complain." By now tears were forming in my eyes again as I push past him to exit but he flungs me around.

"This!" he says.

"I was telling you that there is no such thing between us Sana!" he continues.

My worthless tears were already wetting my cheeks as I tried to hide my face from Jin.

"I don't love Jiyu! It was for Jungkook!" he blurts out. He tells me the whole thing what happened that day. I did not look him into the eyes. I did not know what to say. He fumbled each and every detail of what happened and what all ot them had planned.

"Jungkook and Jiyu love each other!" he whined, now tearing up as well. "I... I wanted to p-propose you after t-them. B-But you were gone when I came in the c-class..." he said, now trying to hide his own tears.

I felt so bad. So worthless. I always misunderstand stuff! But it wasn't completely my fault was it? Jin was weeping in front of me, which I never expected to see. I wanted to hug him but no.

By now fresh tears were welling up in my eyes.

"Sana I love you..." he said. "I love you and no one else... From class 9 onwards I have been in love with you... You are so good... You seemed to be perfect for me in every possible way! I have always loved you! I never ever thought about Jiyu in that way!"

Please shut up! I don't deserve to be you girlfriend. I though in between my crying. Without any hesitation I did what my heart directed me to do... I hugged him tightly and burried my face in his chest and cried hard. I could hear his soothing heart beat as I continued to cry. He held on to me to assure me he is always there for me. He kept brushing my hair and sobbing every now and then. I never wanted to break apart... I felt so warm and loved. I was such an idiot!

But he broke the hug and cupped my cheeks. "Maybe today I can't ask you out in a proper way with roses and your favourite chocolate." I let out a giggle at his words.

"But Sana, will you be my girlfriend? I love you and I always will!" he said, his eyes searching my face.

I nod so hard that my head could come out any moment.

He slowly leaned into me as his beautiful plum lips parted. My eyes couldn't help but stare at them as his warm breath surfed through my own lips. Next thing I know his lips crashed on mine and I was enjoying his soft yet passionate and loving kiss. I wanted it to last forever as it felt like a dream.

(Later that day)

Me and Jin walked to his gang hand in hand, with a big smile on our faces.

"Ah! Hyung must've solved everything with Sana!" Taehyung laughed.

"Cool!" Namjoon and Yoongi said in unision.

"Uh guys, I think I'll walk Sana home okay? So see you later!" Jin said not removing his gaze from my flushed face.

"Woah!!!! Jungkook had already forgotten us and now its Jin hyung! Our lives just suck!" Jimin gasped dramatically as Hoseok joined him. We all laughed. I never thought these bad boys could be such fluff balls.

{IN MY HOUSE}

I called out to my parents to tell him what happened. Jin was standing right by me.

My dad almost interrogated him and soon they started getting along well.

{FUTURE}

Our families became quite friendly as we hung out a lot. Both with families and alone ;)

{EXTENDED ENDING}

All of our friends were hanging out together. I was feeling a bit uneasy at the club though. Jiyu and I had settled things and were cool with each other now but the atmosphere was bugging me. Jin figured it out by looking at me I guess.

"Uh Jungkook!" He called out.

"Yes?"

"I think Sana and I will leave okay?"

"Why so early?" Hoseok questioned.

"Well we want to." He held my hand meaning to leave as I readily got up.

"Understand stupid Hoseok!" Namjoon winked as everyone laughed.

After we got out I asked, "So you'll drop me home?"

"So soon?" he pouted. Sheesh! So cute! >_<

"Then?" I raised an eyebrow in curiosity.

He smiled sheepishly and said, "You'll see."

He brought me to a higher level of land and sat down on the ground. "Yah Sana! Sit beside me."

I did what he said.

"Now lie down." he said lying down.

I did.

"Now look up." He smiled.

I looked up to see a beautiful night sky with sparking stars all over.

This is how we celebrated the night. Not partying but by star gazing, cheesy quotes, fooling around with a bit of kissing okay i admit it, cracking up stupid jokes, discussing past memories of when we were young and pulling each other's legs. LOL I love my Kim Seokjin.

(A/N) : Okay so this is the end. Hope you liked it. Love you! ^~^

Until then... Bye!!