Crystal Clear

(3rd Person POV)

Sana ran across the hall sewing through the crowd of students. She was controlling her tears from spilling in front of the sea of gossiping students. She was hardly looking when she bumped into someone.

"S-Sorry..." she said without looking up. She was about to pass the person when that guy pulled her by the arm.

"Oi? Did you meet Jin?" Sana looked up to see Taehyung.

"N-No... I gotta go. B-Bye." Sana ran away without any further words leaving Taehyung dumbstruck.

(Later that day)

The bell for the dismissal rang at the boys met up in the canteen.

"Yah Jungkook where's your girlfriend?" Jimin smirked.

Jungkook blushed a light pink. "She is coming dumbo!" he said. Jimin pouted and everyone laughed.

"Did I interrupt?" said Song Lee Jiyu coming in the scene.

"Oh no. We were waiting for you!" Jin exclaimed with a warm smile.

"Oh why thank you!"

After walking a few miles, and fooling around they had to part their ways. Jin and Taehyung's house was in the same way.

"Hyung weren't you supposed to ask out Sana today?" Taehyung said breaking the short silence.

"Hmm, but when I asked Aori are said that Sana has left with her parents so..." Jon was cut off by Taehyung.

"Whaaaaat?!"

"What?"

"No! I bumped into Sana just after we were done with Jungkook and Jiyu! She looked a bit... uncomfortable though..." The last words were almost spoken with a low voice.

Jin was gaping at Taehyung as if he had transformed into a mixture of goat and lion. ((A/N) : Hahaha lol what did I just do!)

"I think she must've told Aori something about it... She has to know!" Taehyung said with a surety in his voice.

"But... I don't know what happened to Sana... Do you think it has something to do with me?" Jin furrowed his eyebrows.

"To be honest... I really don't know hyung... But..." He paused.

"What?" Jin said hurriedly.

"She flinched at the mention of your name..."

Jin sighed heavily.

"Taehyung I think I really need to talk to Sana tomorrow..."

(In Sana's house)

"Sana open the door! Sana please! What's wrong?!" her mom panicked and she kept on banging the door.

Sana kept on sobbing in her bed. She had millions of thoughts erupting in her mind all it the same time.

What does Seokjin want to prove?

Does he really like Jiyu so much?

Is he so desperate for her?

Then why did he even show his care when that disgusting thing happened to me?

Why did he look so concerned?

Why did he even want to help me?

Why did he come to visit me in the sick room?

Why did he catch me when I was falling?

Why does he pull me in front of him in the assembly?

Why does he secretly peek at me during class hours?

Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why?

"Sana open up the door or I swear I will break it open!" her dad growled.

Sana got up from her bed and opened the door with intervals in her sobs.

Her parents were horrified to see their daughter in such a mess.

"Oh my god Sana! What happened? Look at you! Did that Math teacher say anything to you again?"

"N-No..."

"Then what? Why are you crying so horribly?"

"I s-saw J-Jin hovering over J-Jiyu against t-the locker..." Sana wept lowering her head down.

Her mother gasped. "I never thought he's like this..." But soon shut her mouth when her dad eyed her to shut up. He pulled Sana into a hug.

"It's okay... You need to look forward." her dad started councilling her.

After a good 1 hour of councilling Sana stopped sobbing.

"Okay? Now be a brave girl for us will you?" her dad asked as Sana nodded.

"Is it okay if I skip school tomorrow? I just don't want to see him for a day or two..." Sana mumbled.

Her parents sighed and agreed.

(Next Day)

Seokjin stormed into the classroom not even bothering to keep his bag down and walked straight to Aori.

"Aori!" he said between heavy breaths.

"Wow! I see you've been running huh?" Aori said.

"Where is Sana!?" he asked.

"I don't know... Are you blind can't you see she hasn't arrived yet?" Aori said sounding a bit nasty.

"Aori why did she leave so early yesterday?"

"I told you! Her parents-" she was cut off by Jin speaking. "Don't lie to me! Taehyung told me she left a bit disturbed. All alone. And... And... Flinched at my name! Aori what happened?" Jon said gravely.

"Why so you even care huh? Perhaps you do not even deserve to know!" Aori growled at his face.

There was a long pause and...

"Aori please... I want to know if something's wrong with her... I... I love her..." this time he pleaded and mostly mumbled like an innocent child.

Aori couldn't believe that the bad boy had this side of him. She was caught in her words. After a lot of try she managed to speak out the following words.

"You what her?"

"Yes you heard it right. Jin is in love with Sana from a long time now..." Hoseok said standing by his friend.

"T-Then what about Jiyu??" Aori stuttered out.

"Jiyu??"Hoseok and Seokjin almost jshouted.

Seokjin fan his fingers through his hair as he realized what must have happened.

"Sana told me she saw you hovering over Jiyu against the locker..." Sana looked from Seokjin to Hoseok and back at Seokjin.

Reality struck Jin harder than a thunderbolt this time. The footsteps that time was none other than Sana's.

Hoseok and Seokjin explained everything to Aori and she remained dumbstruck. "Jungkook and Jiyu are a couple! We wanted to create an epic atmosphere for them!" Hoseok completed the explanation.

"Oh no... Sana has totally misunderstood..." Aori said in realization.

"When is she coming back to school again?" Jin asked almost frustrated.

"I don't know... We just have to wait for her to come back..." she replied.

Kim Seokjin was now going go have a tough time... He messed up bad... He didn't know when Sana would come back... He wanted to clear the confusion and tell her that he loves her but, how is he going to do that now?