Ignored?

It was early in the morning. Sana groaned and she wasn't that cheerful like earlier. She yawned and went to take a shower. After cleaning up she stood in front of the mirror and looked at her reflection.

Song Lee Jiyu....

The way she entered was like a blast. How could someone be so attractive to make those 7 boys' jaw drop?

Jin...

He was the most handsome of the lot no doubt. She couldn't even understand how she would've talked to him if the teacher wouldn't have placed him beside her. He was different from Yoongi or Jungkook who were a bit moody. He was not a sunshine yet dashing guy like Hoseok. He was not a flirt like Namjoon or Taehyung. He was.... He was a complete definition of Sana's ideal type of boy.

Everytime he smiled and gave her a pen when she forgot or when he borrowed something from her, she felt her body temperature rise up and her cheeks flaming a bright red. Whenever he looked at her or touched her hand because of some reason she couldn't stop but want to cry out loud and confess her feelings but she knew... She knew Jin would never like a thic person like Sana.

Sana looked at her legs. She pinched the fat in her upper thighs and then thought of those long legs of Song Lee Jiyu. She held the air inside so that her figure would be like Jiyu but duh! She was super hot! And the way looked at Sana was warm? And what about Jiyu? She had no idea. She took her bag and walked out of her home.

(Sana's POV)

I wanted to sit beside Aori because I was mad at Jin for no reason. For the first time I felt like a ghost, Jin didn't even bother to look at me. When I walked in the class room he was already talking and laughing about something with his gang.

"Good morning." I said with a forced smile, but all of them did not seem to hear me at all. They were busy talking about Song Lee Jiyu.

(3rd person POV)

"Jungkook I think Jiyu-" Jin was cut off by Sana coughing intentionally to make them look at her.

"Good Morning Sana!" said Hoseok and the others smiled and nodded.

"Hoseok do you want my homework? You can copy what is left for you... Ms. Takana would take the homeworks today in the last period so..."

"Wow why are you giving your homework to me today?" Hoseok asked amused.

(Sana's POV)

The truth was, I wanted them to stop talking about her. I wanted Jin to look at me. I might sound selfish but I do!

"Ehm... You are such a good friend Hobi! I thought of giving my work to you..." I chirped.

"Woahhhhh Hoseok's gaining himself a girlfriend... Looks like someone's interested..." Yoongi smirked.

"Yahh shut up. She's just a friend okay?" Hoseok laughed and shrugged it off.

Jin was just smiling and looking over from Hobi to Yoongi to me.

Yeah right... I am such a worthless piece of crap that no one would like me. I am a mediocre student with no special looks like Jiyu. I don't have a super model's figure and I am not attractive in any way right? I mentally thought and suddenly I observed all of them looking past me as Jin kept on nudging a flushed up Jeon Jungkook.

And here comes the great SONG LEE JIYU... I thought. I just left from there and no one even cared about me. I heard muffled voices of all of them trying to talk to the newbie.

***Time Skip***

***Recess***

"Sanaaaaaaaa cheer up!!!! Why are you acting like zombieeeee????????" cried Aori.

"Yahh Aori... I am not deaf!"

"Okai okai I understand you are sooooooooo jealous-" she was cut off by a male voice.

"Jealous of?"

Sana and Aori turned around to see... Kim Seokjin. He had his one eyebrow raised up and a half smile.

"B-b-banana!" Aori blurted out.

Sana looked at her in utter disbelief.

"I-I m-mean... Er- j-jealous of er-" Aori looked at Sana for some help.

"O-o-of f-fruit seller. H-He has so many b-b-bananas. I l-love bananas..." said Sana sweating like she had run a 100 meter dash.

Jin laughed at them seeing both their reactions.

"Anyways I wanted to ask you, do any of you have a women's perfume or something?" he asked.

"What are you going to do with a woman's perfume??" asked Aori totally confused.

"Jiyu accidentally tripped over a garbage can and fell down. Jungkook and the others are there consoling her so I need it to-"

"No bye." Sana said shortly after she pulled off Aori along with her leaving a dumbfounded Jin standing. He was shocked to see a cold shoulder from Sana...

(Sana's POV)

I was 50% happy to see that Ms.Song Lee Jiyu made a great fool of herself. I don't know why but I felt like she deserved it. She wasn't at fault I know... But I can't help it...

-To be continued...