Chapter 1: Different Worlds

Bella POV:

I woke up this morning and for the first time since I came to Forks, I felt safe and free. Ever since Edward and the Cullen's left I've been happy than ever before, I never really like Edward I just wanted to be unsafe and not act like the adult for the first time. I went to the bathroom and took a shower I decided to wear a white and black stripped cropped shirt with skinny ripped jeans and my Adidas superstar sneakers with my brown purse. I put my lampwork tassel earrings and a little of eyeliner, mascara, concealer, foundation, highlighter and for the final touch some light pink lipstick. I straighten my hair and wore my charm bracelet from my grandparents with a couple rings. I looked into the mirror and wow was I surprised to see this hot girl. I wondered "Was I always this pretty". I then made my dad and I breakfast which was pancakes, bacon, and orange juice. After eating I grabbed my book bag to go to school and on the way there I got a mocha latte from Starbucks. Getting out of my Chevy and walking to school I noticed that all the girls were giving me death glares or looks of jealousy while the guys gave flirty smiles and winks.

Paul POV:  

I woke up this morning with a bad aching in my back from sleeping in an uncomfortable position. I had to wake up a little earlier but me being me I didn't care and woke up late. I wore the same old black jeans, white shirt, leather jacket, with my vans. I went to the kitchen to find Sam's imprint Emily making breakfast. I never really cared about girls all they want is sex and besides, there were no strings attached. I ate all my breakfast, kissed Emily on the cheek, and got on my motorcycle. Getting off I excepted everyone to stare at me but everyone was staring at this beautiful girl with mahogany hair but I couldn't see her face with her looking ahead. I suddenly felt this pull to her but ignored that and started to flirt with girls that came up to me. But when I was flirting it felt wrong to do for some reason. "What's wrong with me today," I thought. 

(Every day a new chapter will be up and if there isn't ill do 2 chapters for the next day. Luv y'all)