Chapter 6: Bonfire and Tales

Jacob POV:

I can't believe my plan might actually work. In case you people don't know what I'm talking about it's that my plan is to steal all Bella's attention cause I do know that Paul imprinted on my Bella. And yes I am a wolf and part of Sam's pack/group. But it's not by choice so I pretend in front of people that I'm not. I liked Bella ever since I laid eyes on her and even though she's not my imprint she'll be my love and I'm never gonna imprint.

Bella POV:

Uh, the things he does to me. I look a the clock it's 8:30, oh shot! I hurry and make any easy dinner for Charlie also known as leftovers, a salad, mac, and cheese with fish sticks his favorite! I know weird. So I go into my closet, thank the gods that I have some good cute clothes. I pick out a Starbucks sign on a white tank top with light washed jean shorts. I put on some casual black low top converse and left my hair naturally curly down. Put some perfume and deodorant and some jewelry like my hoops, princess cut ring, and a charm bracelet. I write a note to Charlie telling him when I am. HONK HONK!! Just in time, I grab my phone and keys to see Jacob outside. "Let's go Belle". "Hold up, I'm coming " I reply. I wonder what Paul's doing.

Paul POV:

Ahh! I have to make sure to look my best so I can swipe Bella off her feet. "Hey mom", I say. My mom comes from the kitchen saying "Paul did something happen with the pack, you sound and act differently like a good change. " Dang I knew I could never keep anything from my mom. "Um, I imprinted on a girl named Bella, you know Jacobs best friend since they were in diapers." My mom says"Oh my Bella she sure is a beauty I remember that everyone would get jealous when they saw her because she was that beautiful. I always wished you would get with a girl like her." I reply, "Thanks mom I really love that you accept her. I gotta go to the bonfire and swipe my girl off her feet." I go put on my best black v-neck tight shirt with jean shorts and shower before. I fix my hair and then make sure that I smell nice.

(Hey guys check out on my account for a competition for the best short story )There will be a story called "Competition" and there will be the rules and info. Thanks luv ya'll)