Chapter 10: Mike?!

Bella POV:

I wake up the next morning with a headache, must have been the alcohol I had from last night. My first time drinking and it's at a bonfire, ha that's weird. I woke up and quickly just wore a white lace-up shirt and some black high waisted jeans with Vans. I should do something crazy just to make Edward go crazy. I know you're all probably like why am I still hung up on him I'm really not I just want to irritate him and do the opposite of the last thing he told me to do. Maybe I could go cliff jumping? Wait that's perfect. I grab a random bikini and shove it into my backpack and quickly go downstairs to make breakfast. I start my Chevy up and drive to Newton's to work my shift. "Hi Mrs.Newton hows your day been going", I ask. "Hello sweetheart it's been fine, can you reorganize the shelves and make sure everything is where its suppose to be dear", she asks. "okay", I reply with. I quickly go off and start shelving in case Mike decides to bother me again. You would think dating someone else and putting him in the friendzone and deny all his requests on a date or going to prom that hed understands i don't like him. Boys are just so dumb sometimes. "Hey Bella", Mike says in a weird groaning voice that i guess is supposed to be sexy from his pose. "Hey..", I reply back awkwardly trying to find a way to escape before he notices. "You're looking cute today", he says. "Um, thanks I guess. Arent, you supposed to be at the cash register", Uhhh can he not take a hint and LEAVE ME ALONE! " Nah it's fine I'm on break and decided to waste it on the sexiest girl alive. Your single and I'm single. So you wanna go out with me Bella?", he asks. "Mike no thanks I'm actually seeing someone else", I reply with. Fudge Bella what you get yourself into now really that's your best excuse. And really Mike you couldn't bother Jessica honestly. "Oh, um I guess later then," he asks while leaving me alone. FINALLY!!!