Chapter 2: The Meet?

Bella POV:

In school, the girls invited me to go to a club with them so that's why I'm in the mall to find a dress that's sexy and hot. So far I found this red dress that's strapless and is really short but it looks nice but it doesn't speak to me. I go right around the corner to this cute little boutique, and on the rack, I found the perfect dress ever. The dress is a dark red and has straps and has strips with dark red and transparent fabric. I put some red dark lipstick on, highlight, foundation, concealer, foundation, eyeliner, mascara, with dark red eye-shadow mixed with black. I put on some perfume and etc brought my purse and ran downstairs to wear my red wedges. I put a Pandora ring, a gold necklace, red ruby earrings, and a couple bracelets. I curled my hair and I was done. Angela was outside in her car waiting for me. "Hey, you look hot!" she said. "Thanks so do you" I replied. Going inside the bar there were girls grinding onto guys, people making out, and drunk people dancing and acting crazy. We went to the bartender and got a couple shots. I started to drink and couldn't remember how many shots I did take. I went to the dance floor and saw this handsome guy with a tan black hair and dark eyes that look black. I went up to him and with confidence, I started to dance sexily near him. He was about to say something but Jessica came and told me we had to go to Mike's party like right now. She took my hand and dragged me to the car before I could talk to that mystery handsome man. "OH well, it's not like I'm gonna see him again." I thought.

Paul POV:

I decided to go the new club with the pack. I wore some jeans with a black tight shirt to show off my muscles and some Vans. Once I got there I went to get some drinks and started to drink soon enough I got a little tipsy. I saw that girl from school again drinking and dancing. She came right up to me and started to dance. But before I could ask for a dance her friend dragged her away to go to a party. As she left I felt a tug for me to go with her and the farther she got the worse the pain got but it wasn't that bad. 

(Sorry this chapter is short. Luv y'all)