Chapter 7: Is This For Real??!

Bella POV:

I wake up from my nap with a grin from my face. All I remember during my dream was a silver wolf and it seemed to come closer to me like its an actual person. Whatever I think I'm going insane it's just a dream. I felt a pull to the wolf which is crazy because I felt the same pull to Paul the day of the bonfire-Bella NO! I thought. Stop thinking about him he's just pretty and sexy and dream NOPE STOP whos going to break your heart and he's been with sluts like Lauren. Uh, I have to stop thinking about him. Oh, pickle drums I woke up so late. I run to the bathroom and take a shower making sure to shave and put my strawberry-scented shampoo and body wash and body lotion. I quickly pick my blue and green plaid shirt and leave that open while wearing a white crop top with a gold necklace with my name. I wear ripped jean shorts and cute flip flops with a bow. I quickly brush through my hair and dry it with a blowdryer leaving its natural curls. I put on concealer, powder, mascara, and lipgloss. I rush downstairs and take out the dish I made which was grilled chicken salad and put my wallet and keys into my brown purse. Right then I hear a doorknock. I made it right on time it must be Jacob, I think. I open the door and behold its Jacob Black. ¨Hey Bella come on sorry for running a little late the Rabbit was having some problems so I had to fix it quickly but I'm here now¨he said. I quickly grab his hand and with my purse and grilled chicken salad and sit on the Rabbit ready to go. We quickly rush on and make small talk about our days but I'm just focused on the wind in my hair it feels refreshing. When we make it to Sam and Emily's house we rush to the bonfire while putting down the food. While Jacob leaves to go talk to his dad I stay behind and help Emily with the food. ¨Hey Em, need any help?¨ I ask. ¨Nope thanks though I just finished with everything and yum those salads look great and healthy thanks the boys needed something healthy to eat besides meat." I decided to stop being a baby and ask where Paul was but also try to be slick about it, "Hey I was just wondering where's Paul and also love the food." Emily laughs and says," I see you, Bella, you like Paul don't you?" I reply with " I just had this instant connection with him but I don't know he's a manwhore I guess we'll see."