3 ~ overnight

I would do more notes but i dont have anything to say. Just enjoy!

The chicken was good but all I thought about was Felix saying those few words. I couldn't help but feel like shit and I had no idea why. Changbin saw that look in my eye and huffed before leaning back and smirking.

"I say..we play spin the bottle." He said before taking a last gulp of his coke and placing the bottle in the middle of the convenient circle that was made.

The boys groaned obviously fed up as if Changbin asked every night.

"Come on you only want to play because you want to kiss Felix again."

"Chan shut up, plus we have y/n here if she wants to play? It'll be fun."

I nodded but suddenly flattened. What if they thought I was weird.

"No one thinks youre gross y/n." Jisung spoke since he saw my face and knew me so well and the other guys nodded.

"Come on guys, it'll be fun." Chan spoke flashing a comforting smile my way.

"Wait its like 10pm.." I started to get upset that I had to leave until Changbin pulled out his phone.

"Yeah hi mr L/n, is is alright if she stays with me? Haven't seen her in a while you know. Yeah of course. Thanks!" And with that he ended the call before spinning the bottle first. My mouth hung open yet again.

"Binnie!"

"What?"

I shook my head in disappointment but smiled anyway.

"You're staying here tonight babes he said before blowing me a kiss and I laughed. The first genuine laugh of the night.

And all Felix could think was how beautiful that laugh sounded.

~~~~

The bottle had been spun a couple times yet I still hadn't been picked. That was until it was my turn to spin.

"Cmon girl!" Changbin laughed, still giddy from the awkward kiss he and minho just shared. I was just basking in the gay and laughing my ass off. Hesitantly, I reached out and span the bottle, watching as it flicked past it's victims before starting to slow. We all did a drum roll as we did with each spin and the bottle rolled slower and slower and slower until...

"Changbin!" I laughed and crawled toward my best friend as he laughed. He made odd kissy faces and I leaned in. Expecting a peck I was about to pull back before Changbin started moving his lips more. I pulled back after a few second pissing myself laughing,

"Boy you're gay!" He laughed and shrugged,

"And? Still doesn't mean I cant show off my skills." He flicked imaginary hair off his shoulders before leaning back again.

Jisung was next to me and span the bottle. Once again the drum roll ended and The bottle landed on Changbin again who really went in for the kill. He crawled sensually over to Jisung who just gulped, terrified. Changbin was practically on his lap making out with him and all Jisung could do was sit and endure it.

I patted the floor and alerted my friends,

"Binnie! Down boy!" I shouted in English and Felix laughed. That was a nice sound and I blushed. Changbin crawled off a blushing Jisung and winked at him before sitting in place.

"Ah my turn!" Felix beamed and Changbin was already crossing his fingers as the bottle started to slow. Each time the bottle passed my direction my heart would stop. The drum roll ceased and my heart was going 100mph and I wondered why. Oh, that might be because the bottle was pointing at me.

Changbin sat in shock and Chan winked at me. I looked over to Felix who was trying to hide a smile and awkwardly crawled over to him.

"Is this okay?" He asked me quietly before I nodded and leaned in. Felix's lips met mine before I leaned down fully meaning he'd lifted up. Warm hands made their way up and cupped my face as he started moving his lips. His lips were extremely soft and I smiled as he kissed me. In all honesty my only experience was literally Changbin five minutes ago but Felix didn't seem to notice. I held his face and he let his tongue peek from between his lips and made me jump.

Actually now what made me jump was the clearing of Chan's throat. Reluctantly, I pulled away from Felix who just smiled at me before crawling back to my place. Silence hung over the room and no one was spinning.

"Why is no one spinning?" I asked and finally looked up at shocked faces.

"What?" I asked confused.

"YOU JUST FULLY MADE OUT WITH FELIX FOR LIKE FIVE WHOLE MINUTES WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHAT?!" Minho, who had been silent since his and Woojin's kiss, shouted excitedly. The boys erupted in laughter and I just looked sheepishly at a grinning Felix. I smiled and pushed the bottle toward Minho.

"One up me then." I challenged, feeling more comfortable already. Minho's laughing face was replaced with a look of horror. He shakily span the bottle and we drum rolled as it slowed once more. This time it landed on Jeongin.

"He's an innocent child!" He yelled. I nodded ready to reconsider when Jeongin piped up.

"I don't mind hyung." He smiled and started crawling over to his hyung.

"You're in for it you little shit." Minho sat up and looked at Jeongin with fake sensuality before grabbing his neck and forcefully smashing his lips against Jeongin's. He didn't stay for long but he didn't need to.

"Aw come on! Now the poor boy's questioning his sexuality!" Chan groaned as the small boy retreated to his spot, shook. Man this was gonna be a long night...

If you dont like the Jeongin kisses I can take them out. Hope you liked!