6 ~ soft

Ah next chapter will be longer! I just keep crying while im writing so I get severe writers block.

I woke up and my neck felt stiff as well as my eyes being really dry. Looking to my left, I saw Felix sleeping on my shoulder with his arms wrapped around me. Now I remember why I was crying. I leaned up and caressed his face before planting a soft kiss on his lips and he kissed me back instantly.

"Morning." He smiled and I blushed.

"Look I'm sorry about last night-" he cut me off with a kiss

"Don't apologise. I understand and I meant every word I said so dont fret." He kissed my nose before standing up and pulling me with him.

I smiled and followed him into the kitchen where Jisung was cooking with Chan.

"What did you guys do?!" Changbin suddenly erupted from behind us.

"Her hair is everywhere! She looks like shes had no sleep!" He ran up to me and grabbed my face to inspect closer.

"Changbin chill I just woke up in the middle of the night crying so I crawled to the floor and Felix sat with me until we fell asleep..." I reassured him while rubbing at my sore neck.

Suddenly he enveloped me in a hug.
"How was Jisung?" I whispered and he smiled before pulling back and tapping his nose. He then proceeded to walk past Jisung and grabbed his ass making the other boy choke. Changbin went straight to the fridge and grabbed a coke before slumping onto the couch and pulling out his phone.

Felix followed him over and sat next to him. I was about to walk over and sit with them when a loud groan sounded from Felix.
"Dude! I did not ask to see Jisung's ass!" He stood up and walked toward me, pulling me into a hug and burying his face in my neck for comfort.

Jisung on the other hand was blushing and glaring at Chanbin who was on the floor laughing, along with Chan.

"I walked in at the wrong time..." A sleepy Jeongin was blinking wildly at the scene before him. Changbin walked up to him and hugged him,

"Ah sorry hun...but look! Its a nice ass." Changbin waved his phone in the poor boys face, who proceeded to run away covering his face screaming,

"My eyes!"

I was just basking in the warmth Felix's hug provided and when I thought he was pulling away I pouted but quickly realised he wasn't pulling away. Instead, he started kissing my neck and I felt that familiar sting and he sucked on my neck again.

"Felix!" I hit his arm and he looked up smiling before pulling me into a needy kiss. His lips slotted into mine perfectly and I smiled as we kissed.

"Guys! I literally just washed my eyes out!" I looked over to see a very distressed Jeongin and Chan was still on the floor. He'd probably died a while ago.

Felix just shrugged before grabbing the nape of my neck and bringing me in for a hungry kiss this time, not even warning me before his tongue invaded my mouth. He pulled away slowly while releasing my lip from his teeth and leaving me breathless.

"Just nature kid." He spoke to Jeongin but his eyes never left mine.

"You're beautiful." He whispered in English before pecking my lips and walking off, presumably to get food.

"Hey felix!" I chased after him until it was just us in the kitchen. He wrapped his arms around my waist and nuzzled me again.

"Yeah?"

"Thank you." I whispered and kissed his lips softly.

"My pleasure."