5 ~ forever

V short filler sorry!

I woke up crying. I was wrapped in the sweetest mans arms yet I couldn't stop crying. Climbing out slowly I made my way to the door but just slid down in front of it and sobbed quietly.

I couldn't do this. I didn't deserve him at all. What if it was all fake? What if i got bored? He was amazing and I would be throwing everything away. What was wrong with me. I pulled at my hair, stressed and cried, letting out little weeps.

"Y/n?" A deep raspy voice caused me to freeze. I turned, thankful that he couldn't see me in the dark, until he turned on the light. That plan was fucked.

"Oh my god what happened are you okay?"

He shot out of bed and crouched next to me and reached out to touch my face but I shifted. He looked hurt. I didn't want that.

"I'm sorry Felix I just-"

"You dont like me do you?" He looked like he was about to cry so cupped his face.

"No! I mean yes i like you a lot but...I don't deserve you. Its asking a lot but I'm extremely fragile. Ive hated myself for years and I just...I get emotional if people see something in me that I don't because it scares me that theyre lying."

He pulled me into a kiss and i felt a tear roll down my cheek. Actually no, from his cheek.

"Why are you crying?"

"Because you are. Look I know I haven't know you for long at all but I like you. You're special and I can see that. Im willing to handle you with care and be there always for you. If you need space tell me. If you want company tell me. Ill always be here."

I burst back into tears and leaned into his embrace. Crying on him was soothing. He kept kissing my tears away and rocking me.

"I'll always be here."

He repeated as I drifted off in his arms.

"I'll make sure you see what I see. You'll love yourself eventually like I do. Even if it takes forever."

Were he last words I heard before I cried myself to sleep.