10 ~ different view

I'm aware and I apologise that this fic is really hard to believe like its really unfeasible but eh its fanfic.

I had been pacing around my living room for what felt like hours when a loud and obnoxious knock sounded from my door. Jumping slightly, I shuffled to the door and brushed my hair out of my face before opening it.

"Y/n!" Chan beamed and launched himself at me, squeezing me tightly.

"Ow! Shit." He pressed right against my thighs and I couldn't contain my pain. Pulling back, he looked worried.

"Are you okay? I'm really sorry if I hurt you..." he looked down at my legs and saw spots of blood soaking through the pants.

"Y/n you're bleeding!" He closed the door and dropped the bag he was carrying before pushing me backwards to sit on the couch and pulling my pants down.

"Chan! What are you doing?!" I pulled my shirt down to cover my legs but he was relentless, wanting to know why I wasn't worried like he was.

He pushed at my hands and saw the bandages wrapped around my legs and furrowed his brows. I let my shirt lift and he saw the lines of blood and his eyes widened. Taking my hands, he stepped backwards.

"Stand up." He commanded, and I was too embarrassed that Chan had seen that, that I just obeyed. I was ready for him to just leave like Felix did, but instead he disappeared into the kitchen.

I stood, in my baggy top and underwear and started crying, I must have looked so pathetic. Chan came back with my medical box and kneeled in front of me, taking my hand and squeezing it before returning to his job.

He carefully unwrapped my legs and I let him, not knowing what else to do. Letting his cold fingers trace around the fresh cuts was oddly soothing, the contrast of hot, irritated flesh to his cool fingers. I calmed and stopped crying as he placed fresh bandages carefully around my thighs. I couldn't help but blush at the intimacy of the moment. Once he was finished he returned the box and came back to me.

"Let them breathe, if you feel uncomfortable being around me then I can leave." His voice was the same but his expression was unreadable. I shook my head,

"I don't want you to leave." I whispered and he smiled slightly.

Walking towards me, my heart sped up and he took my hand and squeezed it again before pulling it to my couch and pulling us both down. He spotted the bottle of whiskey on he table and took a swig before leaning back and pulling me into his chest.

"I know we're not close, y/n, but you have to know that I care. Just as much as the others." He spoke slowly.

My heart thumped in my ribcage, I didn't feel anything for Chan so why were my emotions going into overdrive. I nodded and turned on the TV so there wasn't awkward silences.

Suddenly, he sat up and pulled me up so that I was looking him in the eyes.

"Do you want to tell me why?" His eyes looked pained and I couldn't take my hands off his fingers intertwined with mine.

"Why what?" My cheeks heated and there was no use playing dumb.

"You know why. Please y/n I care. So much more than Felix..." he spat his name with venom and I winced slightly.

"I'm really sorry I just...I hate the fact he ignored you. I hate it. You needed him obviously and he just...are they because of him? Are they? Because if they are I swear-" he stood up, getting angry.

"Chan please stop...they're what I deserve, a punishment and reminder that I mean nothing. In my eyes, I am worthless and disgusting. I deserve the pain, all of it and I deserve to be hated fo-" Chan's lips pressed themselves against mine, shutting me up instantly.

"You really need to see things from a different view. Mine." He whispered and sat back on my couch, with his arm out.

My face was hot and I was still in shock. I lay in his arms and he pulled me close, stroking my arm.

"I've liked you for a long time, almost as long as you and Changbin have been friends. I stayed out of the way in the hopes the feelings would go away because I was the one who didn't deserve you. To me, you are wonderful." He sighed and looked at me. My heart fluttered.

"But I'm not pretty or interesting...I'm annoying." I played with his fingers and he just let me, not leaving or getting annoyed.

"Beautiful is what you are, even if you don't see it. You might not see it but I do, you don't have to be beautiful to be happy though. I want to make you happy. I want to be the one that lights up your day and the one you miss when we're apart. It's not about being that beautiful girl. I want you." A tear rolled from his eye and reminded me oddly of the similar conversation I'd had with Felix.

"What about Felix." I whispered, regretting it instantly and waiting for him to start shouting. But he didn't. He laughed.

"He ignored you because he couldn't handle it. Couldn't handle all the emotions he said. He's one to goddamn talk when you were struggling." He seethed but calmed instantly, stroking my arm again.

"Can we just stay like this. Please." I whispered into his chest, still trying to process everything. It was all so surreal and all so fast.

"I'd love to." He sighed and wrapped his other arm around me. As I dropped off he whispered again,

"Will you please be my girlfriend. I want to love you and make you happy, if only you'll give me that chance."

So yeah its now a Chan thing I think I'll change the title but idk. Sorry if you came for Felix I really am but my allegiance has changed. If EXO interests you I might be writing some EXO fanfic and more of my other groups than BTS in the future 😊