17 ~ 10k special

Christmas With The Bang's

"Mummy! Daddy, wake up! Santa has been!" Felix screamed, waking me and Chan simultaneously as he bounced on the bed.

His little sister stirred from her crib, yawning sweetly.

"Babe, take him downstairs while I feed Hannah." I whispered and gave Chan a kiss before getting out of bed and lifting my beautiful baby from her bed.

I cooed and kissed her face before feeding her quickly and heading downstairs while rubbing her back.

"Can I open my presents now?" Felix looked at his father for permission and I smiled as I sat next to my husband with our second baby.

Felix ripped open the biggest thing he could find, uncovering a mini karaoke set and squealing. He quickly opened the box and pulled out the microphone.

"Mummy, have you ever met Santa?" He interviewed me and I giggled.

"Of course I have, otherwise how would he know what to bring?" I smiled and he smiled back and all of a sudden Hannah let out a loud burp.

Chan, still as childish as always, started pissing himself laughing and Felix just went back to his presents. I quietly took Hannah back upstairs and lay her down for a nap before returning. Chan met me at the bottom of the stairs with a medium sized oak box.

"The boys and I...we've been planning this for a while and its been almost ten years since that night." He smiled fondly and handed me the box.

Slowly, I lifted the lid and sat on the bottom step. Chan left me to keep an eye on Felix as I sifted through the box.

Inside was an array of objects.

First a note which I put to the side to read later. There was an old empty cola bottle, from that night, a small roll of bandages, a key to the old apartment, a coupon for chicken and a whiskey cap.

The cola bottle from the game.

The bandages from that night.

The key from Felix.

The coupon to remind me of the night I met them.

The whiskey cap from the night I met my love.

I sniffled and sighed before opening the note i'd put to the side.

Y/n,

Chan asked us to put something special together for you.
So much happened in such a short space of time and now you've really blossomed.
We all miss you so much.

Maybe we should have another game of spin the bottle soon ;)

Love,

Stray Kiss 😘

I chuckled lightly to myself and turned over the paper. Taped to it was a picture of all of us from the night everything changed.

My boys.

Minsung's First Date

Jisung was shaking.

Minho knew that he and Changbin had done a few more than sinful things and Jisung wanted nothing but to talk to him.

He'd invited him to a coffee shop nearby in hopes he'd show up. Needless to say, it'd already been an hour and Jisung was three coffees deep in paranoia.

Suddenly the shop bell rang and Minho rushed in, breathless.

"Sorry I'm so late I got caught up." He huffed and sat opposite him.

Jisung just smiled and was finally glad he was here.

"Look i'm just going to say what I want to say because theres no point in sitting in silence until one of us makes a move." Jisung looked at Minho sternly.

The boy took a deep breath and took Minho's hand.

"I really like you. Like a lot. I dont know what you think of me but I just...I want to be with you." Jisung looked into the others kind eyes and melted.

"Let me buy you a coffee. We're gonna be here a while." Minho stood up, squeezing Jisung's hand before he went to the counter.

Minho wasn't wrong.

They were in that coffee shop for hours, talking and laughing. Jisung found out that Minho liked him too, who'd have thought? They swapped stories and interests before walking back to the dorm hand in hand.

"So..." Minho breathed as they reached the door.

"I don't think anyone is in..." Jisung walked closer to Minho. Quickly, the gap between them was filled with tension.

Jisung looked from Minho's eyes to his lips and back again, before Minho smirked and slowly pressed his lips to the others. Holding his waist with one hand, Minho opened the door with the other and Jisung giggled.

The squirrel boy dragged Minho behind him and they walked quietly through the dorm. They tried to be quiet but as Minho started kissing his neck Jisung began giggling again.

Suddenly, a door to their left swung open and Changbin stood there. Hurt.

"H-hi Binnie." Jisung stuttered and looked in to see Felix there too.

Changbin closed the door and Jisung mentally hit himself.

"What is it?" Minho back hugged him as he asked.

"Changbin hyung...I hurt him." Jisung sighed and walked into his room, closely followed by Minho.

"Oh...well...how about I take your mind off it?" Minho whispered suggestively while pushing Jisung's denim jacket off his shoulders and capturing his lips in a hungry kiss.

This dorm was no longer holy.