13 ~ stay

Ya girl has her last exam today bitches so hopefully this means more fics and more updates!!!
hope you enjoy this chapter and I'm afraid this story will be coming to an end soon :'(
possibly in a few chapters
im sorry!

Minho looked up from his place buried in Jisung's neck and stood up straight.

"Hi." He said before pulling Jisung backwards into his room and shutting the door, all while Jisung screeched like an excited chicken.

Changbin semi stumbled backwards and shut the door slowly.

"Hyung, are you alright?" Felix whispered, still sat confused on the elders bed. Changbin just nodded and swallowed the lump in his throat.

"Y-yeah, yeah. Will you just...stay with me tonight?" Changbin looked into Felix's eyes in a silent plea and Felix nodded, scooting into his bed and opening the blanket so the elder could climb in.

Felix had never seen Changbin look so hurt and vulnerable before, it hurt. He still didn't know what happened outside but he was hoping he'd find out the next day. If he was sure about one thing though, it would be that he was definitely, most certainly, not straight.

~~~~~

I awoke to the smell of eggs floating through my apartment and stretched out. I rolled over in cold bedsheets to see that Chan was nowhere to be seen. Turning back over, I huffed before sitting up and swinging my legs over the side of the bed. I pulled on my socks and Chan's hoodie from the floor.

Standing up, I stretched and padded out of the room toward the kitchen where I hoped to find Chan. Thankfully he was there, cooking and to my delight, he was shirtless. I walked up to him and wrapped my arms around his waist, laying my head on his warm back.

"Morning baby." He spoke in that accent that I loved so much yet it was rough meaning he hadn't long woken up either, either that or from last night.

"Morning Aussie boy." I looked up into his eyes as he turned around and hugged him tighter. He chuckled and rested his head on top of mine before lifting me up unexpectedly and placing me on the counter. Leaning in for a kiss, he brushed my lips and grinned. Impatient, I leaned forward and locked our lips in a silent dance, moving perfectly against each others and basking in the softness that his lips exuded. What a man.

He leaned forward, practically pushing me down onto the counter, clearly eager since it was the morning.

"I've just woken up!" I giggled. He grinned but carried on kissing me and grabbed my waist to prevent me from falling. I pushed at his chest as a signal to lift back up before pulling the soft skin of his bottom lip between my teeth and pulling away, eliciting a quiet moan from him.

Grinning, I hopped off the counter and went and sat on the couch and scrolled through my phone. Chan was smirking to himself as he made sure not to burn the eggs he was cooking.

"I hope you know I'll get you back y/n..." Chan warned, followed by a curse as he burned himself on the pan.

"Keep that in the bedroom boy!" I shouted and he laughed and carried on preparing ingredients after pouting at me.

Huffing, I stood up once again and wrapped my arms around his waist, kissing the space between his shoulder blades and running my fingers lightly over his abs.

"Bedroom. Ten minutes."

I whispered before padding off back to his room, wiggling my ass a little before closing the door behind me. Chan fell to his knees and made multiple worship poses in an over exaggerated fashion before 'thanking the lord' and standing back up.

I knew he thought he'd be getting some, but I just wanted to get back in bed because was warm and we needed to sort things with Felix.

"I'm here!" He announced as the door swung open and I laughed.

"Get in." I patted my bed and he climbed in, resting his hand on my waist and leaning in so we could kiss and rest our foreheads together.

"What do we do about Felix?" I whispered, chewing my lip.

"Oh yeah about that, I don't know if you'll know but Changbin sent me a snap like ten minutes ago..." Chan pulled out his phone and turned it around.

I gasped and burst into laughter, snorting every now and then which made Chan laugh. I tried to regain my composure before speaking.

"No but I know Changbin. That. Was Felix's ass." I laughed again.

"I believe it is yes. We can see to him later, for now...." Chan stroked my sides and kissed my neck.

"I'd rather stay and see to you."

ahahhaah Chan is a horny shit okay
also recently getting into NCT and yuta can have me any way he wants, scrambled, sunny side up, poached...
jungwoo can also hold my hands like the softie he is but kick me around the head in the boss mv.