11 ~ complications // smut

{!WARNING! smut}
yEs
sorry yes there is some Chan x reader smut in this chapter and im aware some of you wont like that but let me just say
Chan is legal okay, you do not have to read it if you dont want to, if you have problems please message me.

I awoke from a perfect sleep and looked up to see Chan still sleeping with his arms around me. For the first time I almost felt happy. Slowly, I stood up being careful not to disturb the sleeping beauty on my couch. I walked to the bathroom and turned on the shower. I peeled off my clothes and removed the bandage before stepping in, bracing myself for the stinging on my leg. The hot water washed away my tears and slight hangover but stung at the cuts. I winced but carried on.

I stepped out of the shower and wrapped myself in a towel and was about to walk out when I saw Chan in the door way.

"Hi." He said and smiled.

"How long have you been there?" I shielded my chest despite the towel covering everything.

"Like ten minutes." He shrugged and walked towards me.

"That's how long it takes me to shower!" I was embarrassed to think that he'd seen my body and didn't know what to say.

"You could've waited for me." He walked behind me and stroked my arms while whispering in my ear.

I shivered and turned to look into his eyes. He smiled showing his dimpled and lifted a hand to cup my face before leaning in slowly and pressing a kiss to my lips. Pulling back, he checked to see if he could continue and I kissed him while throwing my arms around his neck.

Chan began to walk backwards out of my bathroom and into my bedroom, still kissing me. I pulled my fingers through his silky hair and he walked forward until my legs hit my bed. I fell down onto my bed and froze.

"Chan I've never..." I stopped him and he sat on my bed opposite me. He nodded and took my hand.

"Do you want to?" He stroked my hand with his thumb. Shyly, I nodded and he smiled.

"But my body..." I trailed off again,

"Im sorry im just so nervous about everything." I put my face in my hands.

"Hey hey its okay dont worry, and for your information your body is beautiful okay?" He leaned forward and placed a kiss on my cheek. I smiled and nodded before kissing him again.

Chan kissed my neck and down to my collarbone while stroking my thighs with his hands, being careful of my cuts and moving the towel up. His hand rested on my hip and smoothed soothing circles into my skin.

Slowly he peeled the towel away and I covered myself with my arms. He carefully removed then while kissing me before moving to kiss my chest and further to my stomach. There he sucked small purple marks into my skin.

Gaining confidence, I pulled at his shirt and ran my fingers over his soft skin as he pulled his top off, quickly followed by his pants.

"You're beautiful." He whispered as he kissed me.

"So are you." I kissed his neck and ran my hands down to his growing erection and stroking, making him gasp.

Chan leaned down to his discarded jeans and pulled out his wallet, and inside that, a condom. I cocked my brow,

"I'm always prepared." He shrugged and tore open the foil packet before rolling it onto himself.

"Are you sure you want this?" He asked again, stroking my cheek and kissing me. I nodded and smiled, trying to completely forget about how I looked because he found me beautiful, and he didn't care about my scars or my problems. He might have even loved me.

Chan leaned down and kissed me once again, lining himself up. He pushed in slowly since it was my first time. It was kind of painful at first but he stopped to let me adjust before he started moving, holding my hands and kissing me wherever he could.

"Chan, move." I whispered into his ear and grabbed onto his shoulders, bracing myself. He kissed me passionately and started rocking his hips slowly. Slight pain turned into pleasure and Chan's grunts only spurred me on. I gasped and moaned quietly, afraid I would make the wrong noises but I definitely didn't. Chan started to moved faster, gripping onto my hip and my hand and making sure I was alright.

He started sucking at my neck and a warm feeling began to stir in my abdomen. Chan released his grip on my hip and moved down in between us to help me along. Soon enough, my toes were curling and I was gasping out Chan's name as I reached my high. He carried on and chased his own release before pulling off the condom and throwing it away.

We were both sweaty but ecstatic. Chan lay us down and pulled us under the cover before wrapping his arms around me again.

"Thankyou. For everything." I whispered into his chest.

"And I would love to be your girlfriend, although there may be complications."

Chan squeezed me tighter and kissed my forehead.

"You are beautiful and amazing and I'm going to make you happy. Even if its the last thing i ever do." He chuckled and kissed me again. Everything was perfect until...

"Y/n? Are you in here?" Felix shouted from outside my bedroom door.

Shit.

Ahehehehe
Cliffhanger hehehe
nothing bad will happen but im not good at writing anyway so
hope you enjoyed!