15 ~ future

HELLO
yes this is the last part! who knows maybe there'll be bonus chapters but for now this is it .
i hope you enjoy!

a nice lil time skip brought to you by the face jisung made when woojin force flicked his forehead (if yall need that video, message me)

I grinned as I came out of the bathroom, ready to face all the boys. Minho was clinging onto Jisung for dear life as they cuddled and Changbin was making out with Felix, completely not caring for the others staring at him. Woojin and his girlfriend sat awkwardly beside Seungmin and Jeongin battling each other on some game while Hyunjin texted his internet partner. No one knew whether it was a girl, a boy, anything in between because he kept it so secret.

Taking a deep breath, I stepped in front of them ready when Chan wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my neck.

"I've got something to say." Chan whispered in my ear and I whispered back,

"Me too. You go first." I smiled as he kissed my cheek and cleared his throat.

"You're all probably wondering why we invited you all...well I have something to say." I had no idea what Chan was saying, I kind of hoped that they had new music coming out or maybe even a tour would be amazing.

Instead Chan turned to me and held my hands before kneeling. I clasped my hand over my mouth and started crying,

"Y/n. You have made me so unbelievably happy and I want to repay the favour for the rest of my life. Will you do me the pleasure of becoming my wife?" Tears brimmed in his eyes as he produced a small elegant ring.

I nodded violently and threw my arms around him and kissed all over his face. Sliding the ring onto my finger felt just right and I kissed him again before he stood up.

"What was your news." He asked, his arm resting on my waist. I chuckled and turned to him.

"I'm pregnant." I smiled, slightly terrified of his reaction but I got so much more than expected.

At first he didn't say anything but then he broke out into a huge grin and started jumping up and down screaming,

"IMMA BE A DAD!"

Before getting to his knees once again and kissing my stomach over and over while the boys cheered. They all stood and hugged me and Chan in a massive group hug.

"Yeah I'm pregnant too." Changbin piped up laughing after breaking from the hug.

"Aw shit I guess I'm going to have to marry you." Felix said and we all laughed but stopped abruptly when the younger of the two got onto his knee and produced a plain gold ring.

"Will you?" Felix asked and Changbin was shocked. His mouth hung open and he squealed a very Changbin-like squeal before tackling his new fiancé.

"Why is everyone getting married?" Jeongin scoffed but gave Felix and Changbin a hug along with us.

"Well son," Chan started,

"You may not be sure of your future at any point in life but sometimes there is one certain thing you're sure of in your future, and that is one person." Chan looked at me and kissed my forehead while putting his arm around me.

"Or two people, thats what I call a jackpot." I slapped Chan's arm and he fell back in fake pain before laughing. I really did love this man. He was the one in my future but so were all the boys. I snook a glance at Felix who smiled at me and I smiled back.

To think that one game of spin the bottle would lead to my future.

thats it!
i really hope you all enjoyed and thankyou to the people who tell me they love my writing it means so much!
there may be some bonus chapters if people want them and i know this last one was short, as is the whole story but yeah
thankyou