17. Something's Wrong

** Okay, so this chapter may seem completely irrelevant to the storyline, but it's actually really important for the rest of the plot. The ending is more where stuff gets serious and makes a lot more sense! **

"Asgoro, are those shipments ready?"

The monster king let loose a stream of profanities and for once in your life you were glad that you hadn't taken Spanish classes in high school. And yet a series of events had unfolded and here you were in the backstreets of Mexico City, working in an underground mafia sort of drug company dominated solely by monsters. It was a complex thing.

"I'm just going to have to do it myself," you grumbled and pushed past Asgoro, looking at the boxes of illegal drugs in front of you. Glamburgers were illegal in human cities as they were linked ot obesity and diabetes. It didn't really make sense. If they were going to ban Glamburgers for causing that, than American food should have been outlawed as well. I mean, have you seen some fo the grease that they eat?

"This is half the shipment we had last week!" you spat, knocking the crate over. You were so damn tired of Asgoro sitting around and barking orders while he did little to nothing to help the company. You reached into your back pocket and produced a gleaming silver knife and stabbed him in the stomach.

"I thought you loved me [Y/N]!" Asgoro wailed and collapsed to the ground, drowning in a pool of his own blood.

"I thought you loved me?" Sin the skeleton burst into the room, betrayal on his features. "Have you been cheating on me with Asgoro?"

You looked from the bloodied knife to Asgoro's dead body and then back to the comedian. How stupid could someone get? "I killed him," you said slowly, hoping the skeleton would somehow comprehend your words. "I will always love you."

Sin nodded, feeling relieved. He looked at the overturned crate of Glamburgers and shook his head in disgust. "At this rate, we're going to go out of business if we can't produce more of this stuff and fast."

You looked dramatically out the window, staring at the rising sun and feeling your retinas burn. But you did it anyway because it looked cool. "Sin, how did we end up here? People in the city, they have it so easy. They never have to worry about going to bed hungry or fighting just to stay alive. But here we are at the bottom of the pile, barely making it through. Are we just captured in this never ending cycle where the poor are forever forced to work long hours so that the rich can prosper?"

Suddenly, Donald Trump burst through the doors to the factory. "I want some drugs!" The orange screeched and flung himself onto the crate of Glamburgers and shoved the greasy food into his mouth, crumbs and grease dribbling down his four chins. You watched in astonishment as his arteries clogged and he fell to the floor, choking on his own mucus. Donald Trump then died and transformed into a Glamburger.

"Sin, have we discovered a secret recipe?" you gasped and picked up the Glamburger that had once been Donald Trump. You sniffed it and then took a bite, already feeling the grease flow into your blood stream. "This is it! This is what we've been waiting for! We can finally lift ourselves from poverty and make America great again!"

"But we're in Mexico," Sin reminded you. "This is Undernovela."

"Oh yeah," you sighed and stared dramatically out the window again. "We'll be unstoppable my Sin, no one will dare oppose us any longer. We can finally start a family and create hybrid children because apparently the Undertale fandom really likes that kind of stuff."

"Don't forget Paperjam," Sin reminded you and you shuddered in disgust.

"How does that even work?" you ranted, taking another bite into the drug Glamburger. "Like how can Ink and Error possibly have a child? Skeletons don't even have reproductive organs so how can they procreate. Even if they did, it's biologically impossible for two males to produce a biological son together."