Chapter 9: Arrangements for Rose

Sitting in his office surrounded by his sons, bestfriend and his men, Samuel discuss how his daughter will be living. He had drop her off at her apartment only to find out that it was in a bad area and it wasn't a place she should be living, he knew it from the research but it did not occur to him that it was that horrible. He could still feel the emotions that ran through him thinking on her apartment, even when he saw that her bestfriend invites men over to do God knows what.

Flashback

Where are you heading to know Rose? Samuel was a little skeptical because he did not want his daughter finding another night job, especially when it involves taking off her clothes for disgusting men. They were in the front of her apartment, am going to the club to pick up my last paycheck since you had my boss fire and banned me from ever working there again she said sarcastically. Samuel looked at her with a pissed off look, I will not allow my only daughter to expose herself to men that I know have hidden agendas, it is my duty to protect you.

Agosto and Leonardo was behind her as she was opening the door, why the hell are you living in that area? it is dangerous even for a woman your age to live here, this is a place for addicts, crack heads, prostitutes and drugs dealers, not to mention among a few other dangerous set of people Agosto said with clench jaw. Rose looked at him with an eyebrow raise, it is all my bestfriend and I could afford, besides I stay inside and no harm will come to me.

When they got inside a man was standing in the Kitchen naked, hey you must be Blair's new bed buddy. The man laugh before saying and you must be her ride or die because the way she talks about you, you will think you are sisters. Sisters by choice not by blood as we say, where is she by the way? Are we going to stand here and watch our sister talk to a naked man who does not have the audacity to cover himself, Leonardo spoke with anger in his voice. 

Listen buddy I was just leaving, nice meeting you Rose tell Blair I left the man said putting on his clothes. You are seriously not going to remain living here, tomorrow your things will be pack and ready to go and tell your friend to pack her things too as I can see you two look out for each other and besides I know who her father was, Samuel said. Rose nodded deciding it will not be a good idea to argue with her father, she told him she will be at his house after she get off from her second job.

As his flashback was over he tune in to here what was being said, Mateo who was asking him about which one of his men will follow Rose around to make sure no harm comes to her. He had already appointed two of his best men, he knew about Rose past from the file Mateo brought such as how she stay at her bestfriend boyfriend house and that's how she probably meant that no good Jack. Samuel felt like marching to him and shooting him where he stand for what he put his girl through but he had to remember that Rose safety and well being was foremost.

Antonio who was late because he was taking care of business ask about Rose and her present location, Leonardo told him about her second job and in return Mateo said he doesn't like the thought of her working at a place where dangerous people hangs out to do dangerous things especially when she is the Don's daughter. Samuel had just registered what Mateo said, What place is this and when he got the response he sprinted along with the others following to the door. 

When they arrive at the run down hotel, they went up to the front desk and ask about Rose, the man knew who Samuel was and did not want to be a victim for saying no to a powerful man. When he told them she is cleaning the room for Ezra, a pimp they rush to the room knowing that he likes to recruit girls as his prostitutes whether they want to or not. Rose was cleaning around Ezra, she had heard from Blair what a nasty pig he was and what he does to women so she stayed clear from him until now.

You know it will not be a bad idea to quit this job and come work for me, I mean your boyfriend Jack told me about you. Rose look at him with a disgusted face, no thank you I rather work to a place where men do not get to put there filthy hands on me, and besides there are things I will never in a million years think of doing. Ezra burst out laughing, oh darling I was not asking you, I was mostly saying, your ex boyfriend told me you and him did not do the deed imagine how much money you can bring in.

Rose looked at him then spoke with venom, I will not be one of your female dogs that you will put on a leash and use for your personal income so get lost you perverted creep. Ezra got so piss that he got up and march over to Rose, grab her by the arms and threw her into the wall, listen to me you bitch but before he could continue the clicking sound of a gun went off. Turning around Ezra was grace with the Don of the Italian mafia.

Mr. Bartolomeo what can I do for you he said with a smile, first you can let my daughter go for you lose your hands, second you are going to leave and if I catch you or my men catch you they have permission to kill you, as I said you come around me or my family you will have a target on your head. Gulping Ezra let go of Rose and ran from the Don and his men. Now lets talk about the arrangements for you Rose, starting with you quitting this job Samuel spoke with a smile. Please tell me your not serious Rose spoke and in return Mateo answered, we are dead serious because in this family, our love ones safety means everything.