Chapter 25: Double the drama, Double the Action!

Samuel and his crew finally arrive at the first stop to where the Renaldi's told them to be, do you have any bugs  or anything that can record us? asks a man with scares that litter his face. No, the only thing we have are our guns, that we are keeping for our protection, answers Samuel, who looks at the man with venom. Alright then, get in the vehicles provided for you, we will arrive there by an hour. Doing as the man says, everyone gets in the cars that is provided to them and follows the GPS coordinates that in log in.

Dad, I have a feeling we are not going to like what is going to go down tonight, we should have bring Antonio and the men he round up, says Agosto, one of Samuel's sons. It's all right, just keep a keen eye out, I had a talk with people who actually been to this meeting before, they say before we arrive to the destination, traps are going to be set, Samuel finishes. Something like a helicopter that is flying ahead us with a missile attach to it? asks Leonardo who point ahead of them showing exactly that. Shit, screams Nico, who swerves out of the missile way making it hit the SUV behind them.

Was that one of our men hit? asks Mateo, looking behind them at where the missile hit. No, each one of us has the same bow attach to our front plate, ours is black, answers Nico. Very observant, this is why I rely on you, because you remind me of my older brother, says Samuel. Looking ahead, Nico smiles, very rarely the Don ditches out compliments, and this is the first for him, could it be that the Don is not looking to make it out alive, he says to himself.

Meanwhile, Blair and Terry are flirting right in the front of Rose, who is rolling her eyes to the point that they can get stuck in the back of her head. Hey, I am stopping for gas and snacks, you want anything? Terry asks in a flirtatious voice to Blair. Giggling, she tells him no, well actually she changes her mind telling him to bring her something refreshing to drink. You want anything, Rosy Rose? he asks her looking in the back, putting on a cute face, Rose replies with little sarcasm dripping in her voice, sure, something to drink and lots of sweet snacks, thank you.

When Terry gets out, Rose mutters, backstabbing bastard acting like he is so flipping innocent. What is your problem? asks Blair turning around, I saw that, you were practically flirting with Terry after you saw he is into me. Remember when I said, I had a thing for Terry, well, we have a mutual connection, but it seem like you don't approve. Huffing, Rose looks out the window to see how far Terry is then looks at Blair, he is not who he says he is Blair, better yet, he knows something about you that could make you despise  him, Rose says quickly. What are you talking about? asks Blair confuse, making sure they are still alone, Rose  starts talking.

Terry is  working with the Renaldi's and he is also the biological son of the man you use to call father. What, Rose, really? Blair asks in an are you serious voice. Yes, I am serious, as a matter of fact, your father isn't your father nor Nico, you two are actually my cousins, the biological children of my Uncle, the older brother of my father, Rose says in a panic. Blair looks at her in shock and says explain! Alright, the man who raise you and Nico had a son whose name is Terry, he was sent in after your father pretended to be dead as a new recruit to bring down the heads of the Bartolomeo Organization.

Breathing in she looks to see if Blair is still with her then continues, my Uncle who was the Don at the time, he had a teenage son and a two year old daughter. The night he died, was the night Antonio and Nico threw a party, whereas Terry invited his crew and a girl name Amber that was suppose to distract the Antonio because he had a certain crush on. Anyways, that not the point, that night Terry succeeded in his plan except for the part where my father was in Mexico on business. Before Amber could  leave she say Lora who walk to walk to her because she was scared since her parents was already dead.

Blair, Rose calls her, then takes her hand in hers, you are Lora, Nico is Nicolaus. He was suppose to be dead but ended up having a severe concussion and was drag out by Terry. When he awoke, he had no memory of who he is was and since you were too young, you can not remember anything. Oh! Yes! The man who raise you, Terry's father is still alive and well, he is actually going to be at the meeting the Renaldi's a holding. Looking at her watch, she says we need to try and get away from Terry but we can't let him have access to his people.

With tears in her eyes Blair hugs Rose tightly, I can't believe this, she says brokenly. Pulling away Blair wipes the tears from her eyes then says, we need to find a way to ditch him, he could be taking us to another location, using you as a leverage to get what he wants can be his motive or in this case, their motive. Holy crap, Blair you just said something that makes sense, this can be their ultimate plan, to use the both of us to take down my father. Imagine them telling father that his dead brothers children are alive, says Rose.

As Rose and Blair stare at each other with wide eyes, Terry slam his hands on the car hood. I have an old friend bringing out the snacks, looking at the door of the Convenient Store, they see not only Ezra but Chuck as well. You have got to be kidding me, Blair this proves it, you have bad taste in men, says Rose as she stares wide eyes at Chuck. What's going on Terry? Blair stutters out and Terry replies, awe, don't worry babe, they are just helping me until we get to our destination. I need to use the bathroom, so I am going to get out, Blair, help Terry with the gas, Rose says as she motion a message to her with her eyes.

Walking to the Bathroom, Ezra smirks, turns around and follows her closely. You know, we didn't get to finish our conversation back at the Hotel, says smiling. Your right we didn't, Rose says as she quickly turns around and pepper sprays him in the eyes, then takes a beer bottle that is on the counter and smash it across his head. It looks like we are never going to, you disgusting bastard and then she drags him to the back where she gags and ties him up.

Where is Ezra? she is greeted by Chuck question and told him that he had to run to the bathroom quickly. Laughing, Chuck says he must have had too much alcohol, going to the door, he says, yo Ezra we are heading to the place in the middle of nowhere, meet us there okay. When he got no answer he walk away and headed to the car not knowing that Rose was listening.

Back on the road, Rose and Blair decided to stay in the back seat while Chuck ride shot gun. It has been a half hour since they left the Gas Station and the car starts to give them problems. Man, I thought I full the tank but it seem like it is leaking out of the tank, I will go check. Getting out the car, Terry went to check on where the leak is coming from as Chuck stays in the car with the girls.

A click sound is heard causing Chuck to turn around only to find the barrel of a gun and Blair is holding it. What are you doing  Blair? asks Chuck and her reply is, making sure you and whoever the hell you work for do not have the upper hand, then she gun but him in the head. Damn Chuck, the gas tank is some how busted, but when Terry gets no reply, he turns around only to be meet with something smashing in his face.

Samuel and his crew arrive close to the Area where they are meeting the Renaldi's. Coming at a stop, he realize there is not much mafia groups. Be vigilant, something is something definitely wrong here, he says as he continue to look around. Well if it isn't Don Samuel, we have been awaiting you, should we give our old friend a visit Jonathan Renaldi says as a familiar face walks out. Dad? Nico asks with his mouth ajar and his eyes pop open. Sorry to disappoint you, but, I was never your father, it's more like I was trying to nurture you to become like me, but the apple doesn't fall far from the tree, even if the tree is dead. I must say, your brothers genes is strong in Nico or should I say, Nicolaus Bartolomeo.