Chapter 16: A familiar face leaves a bad taste in Rose mouth

It was not easy convincing her father to let her remain in college but after some crying and glossy puppy dog eyes, Rose finally got the chance to resume school on one condition, Niko had to accompany her along with a few of his trusted men. As she sits in class zooming in and out she could not shake thee feeling that Blair and Mary is hiding something and would not tell her. She wanted to ask so badly but she knew that if those two were hiding something she would not find out until push comes to shove.

Looking out the window for the third time she felt eyes on her, yes she knows she is being watch by her father's men but these eyes were different. She could feel the eyes remaining on her face just by the burning sensation making her ask to be excuse to use the bathroom. Walking into the bathroom she waited knowing that who ever this person is, is definitely seeking her attention and even though her body shivered with fear she remain calm.   

Hearing the door open, Rose grab her pepper spray and climb on the toilet waiting for the intruder to strike. You know if I wanted to kill you I would have done it when you were alone in that hotel room thorn, gasping Rose look up and was greeted with a familiar face, no way she whispered, I thought you were dead, you went missing years ago. The person only smirk and then jump down from the toilet that was being stand on.

Meanwhile Mary and Blair started to investigate the relationship between Russians and their association with the Italian mafia. They also did some digging on Agent Torres and his alliance with them, but as they look through the files Mary notices that something was off with one of the evidence. It looks like someone had altered the birth certificate of Agent Torres because it did not have a legitimate stamp stating his birth, so she decided to question Blair knowledge about Torres having a Russian father and an Italian mother.

Blair listen to Mary voice her thoughts and with a huff she explain to her that the night her father died he argued to Agent Torres about how he is playing his family, all because he has a Russian father who is the head of his mafia crew and a Italian mother who is the daughter of the Italian Don does not make him next in line to inherit the position. I think my father knew more about the relationship between the two mafia's and whatever they have planning was forming years ago.

Nodding her head a sudden thought came to her causing her to jump up and run to the telephone. Dialing a number she waited until somebody answer the phone and not less that five seconds a sleepy voice says hello. Gregory this is Mary, I need a favor from you, I need you to look into Agent Torres and the head of the Russian mafia Vladimir. I want to know what their relationship together is and why they are teaming up with the Italians, after getting an okay from him she hang up.

Rose lean on the bathroom stall looking at an old friend of hers, she stand their looking at how much she had change in appearance and what is worst is that she look like someone from a scary movie with the scar that runs from her forehead to the bottom of her chin, not to mention the cold look in her eyes. Gulping she takes two steps forward, I do not know what to say, how did you find me? we haven't take since the day you disappeared from the face of the earth Rose says.

A sinister laugh fill the room from the girl standing in front of Rose making her cringe with fear. Rose, Rose, Rose, the perfect girl who can't do no wrong, I spend the last few years wondering what made you so special, what made everyone stop what they are doing just to admire you. Vladimir never love me, he only tollerate me because I was keeping his son and the worst thing is when he found out about you it was like I cease to exist. Do you know how I got this scars she ask showing Rose her scars, I got them from him because I almost kill his son Boris after accidently setting a fire.

Tears starts to spill from Rose eyes, I am so sorry that he did that to you Sara, if I did know about this I would have stop it. Listen, I have never stop thinking about you and what happen, I even ask your boyfriend Price where he thought you were but he said he didn't have a clue. Laughing like  maniac Sara step towards Rose who take a step back from her, you and I know both know that price is a lying pig, he practically hand me over to them on a silver platter  and do you know why he did it? Because he  wanted me out of the picture so he can be with you.

Rose did not know if she should run to the door or hide in one of the bathroom stalls because the Sara that is standing in the front of her wasn't the same as the one years ago. You know I spend the last years planning on how to get revenge on you but that all change when I found out Vladimir and his crew are looking for you along with the Ranaldi's family. They are brewing something big and you are the center of attention, whatever they want from you or to do to you, I will have a front row seat and I will enjoy every second of it.

Turning around Sara left Rose behind in the bathroom who drop to the floor with tears flowing, it seems that there is more to the story of why people are after her and she needed to know why. Getting up she wash off her face and made her way to the rest of her classes, all she kept thinking is what Sara said and she knows that there is a war coming, one that would be inevitable.