Chapter 26: It's going down

What? Samuel growled as he looks at Nico with confusion, how? Nico asks as he stares at the man who he called father, the man who he mourn for years and felt bad because his sister.... but before he could continue to think, he remember Blair. Blair? What about my sister? is he really my sister asks Nico in an angry tone. Of course she is, after all she is Lora, your precious little sister also the little princess of the family, well use to be until that trash decided to give birth to Rose, answers Daniel.

How could you do this? I still don't understand, how can I be Samuel's brother child, he died in that fire, says Nico. Laughing, he explains, well you see when the explosion happen, somehow you survive and came stumbling out of the house, as for Lora, she was remove from the house before the explosion by the girl who he hire, her name was Amber. When she brought Lora to our location we make sure that she never was around to tell anyone, so we send her away and I raise her and you as my own. There was just one problem, even though Nico doesn't remember nothing due to a concussion, he still has his father's ways and Blair/Lora is stubborn like her mother.

You bastard! Samuel yells as he tries to attack Daniel causing Agosto to stand in front of him. Dad wait, Agosto says as he looks at the man who just walks into the house. The devil himself Paul Renaldi along with his family walks in and looks at the Bartolomeo's and who accompany him. Looking at him with fire in his eyes, Samuel's jaw clench, Renaldi what the hell is going on, hearing what Daniel said, I know you knew all about it. Well, Samuel, tonight is the night where your organization falls at your feet along with all of the people you love, Paul Renaldi replies.

Men, Renaldi replies making everyone point their guns at Samuel's crew. Tell me what do you want your grandchildren name to be, am sure my son Terry will take real good care of her because there is no way in hell we are turning her over to the Renaldi's, Daniel says as he takes out his gun and shoots one of the Renaldi's. After that is becomes war, everyone was shooting at anyone who was not on their side.

Venire qui (come in here) says Marco Renaldi as he shouts to the door on the other side of the building. Men with large guns comes into the room and starts to shoot, everyone who is not on the Renaldi's side take cover. Samuel, those men works for the organizations that join the Renaldi's and the men who did not want to remain with our organization says Mateo. Nodding Samuel says to his friend, I also see the men who were suppose to remain loyal to us, we are screwed if we do not think of a plan.

Agosto runs over and takes cover next to his father, we have a problem, our men aren't responding to none of the S.O.S I am sending. How are you able to send out S.O.S if they cut us off from communication by taking our phones, Nico says as he shows up on the side of them. Listen, we are about to run out of ammunition, so each one of us needs to take a corner and try to encircle them to take them out, instructs Samuel. Alright, on three, says Mateo who holds up his fingers and starts to count.

One, two, three... his counting is cut off by a bus crashing into the building making everyone pause in shock. What's up b***hes, screams Blair, who jumps out with a gun in her hand, miss us because we the party doesn't start until we f**k it up, says Rose who is holding an automatic. A gun shoot went off hitting Daniel (Terry's father) right in the chest, causing him to drop to the floor with a groan. The showdown continues, as everyone starts to shoot again but is interrupted again when a helicopter is heard outside, followed by other organizations that are loyal to the Bartolomeo's.

Antonio followed shooting at anyone who he saw as a threat, then he made his way over to his father and Samuel. How in the hell did you know we needed help? asks Nico who hugs him and in reply he says, a Don's daughter is more powerful that his sons, she knows how to keep the family safe when we need it the most. Smiling at his words, Samuel pats him on the back, I am glad you didn't listen to me and went to Dubai making Antonio smile a cheesy smile then says, well it's hard to say no to the princess.

Hearing a scream everyone turn to look at Rose who is being help by Marco Renaldi, who looks angry. You know, I am really sick and tired of your family and the people who are loyal to you, says Marco. My older brother was suppose to marry Fiona, but no, the little whore wanted you no matter what and she made sure to play the chess board right as she manipulated and maneuver around our organization. When I discovered she had a daughter who may be your biological daughter, I wanted her but like mother like daughter, isn't that right Vladimir he asks, as man who Rose knew well walks out.

Ora (Now) Sara! Making a gun shot ring off and that is when real hell break loose because the head of the Russian mafia is dead. It became a blood bath as Marco drag Rose out backwards and leads her to an SUV. Let me go, Rose shouts as she head butts him in the nose causing it to bleed. Dammit, he yells then turns her around then hits her hard busting her lip then grabs her and flings her in the SUV. Getting in he drives off with her cussing him to the highest power, with all that went down he finally gets what he wanted.