Chapter 15: A heated moment in two different conversations

Rose and Blair decided it would be best to have a girls night since the other's had gone on a Business trip, but in reality the trip was a deal for their product. They were laughing at the movie Bringing down the house when Mary came through the door. Hey can I join? Mary ask, Rose smile then answer yes causing Blair to grunt. Rose got up and left the room  saying she is going to get more snacks, pausing the television, Blair turn to Mary, I am glad you finally decided to  join us it will ne a pleasure getting to know you better.

Rose finally reach downstairs where she is greeted with Antonio's presence. Oh, I thought everyone is on that Business deal, then she turn bright red when she notice that he is in just a towel. My great jolly, he is a fine specimen, God truly took his time with him, I mean look at those abs, she says as her eyes move down on him.

When her eyes made its way back to his face she notice he has a smirk on them, I didn't know your mind was that sultry Bella. Turning red she ask, did I say that out loud? Yes you did, he smile, please have a seat with me. Shaking her head she says, I have to get back to the girls, I only came to get snacks then am going back. Walking to the cupboards she squeal when arms wrap around her waist, I wasn't asking Bella, I am telling you to sit with me or do you prefer my lap.

Turning red she stuttered saying she will join him on the other stool, causing him to burst out laughing. His deep laugh made her look at him in awe for how heavenly it sounded, she smile thinking how he is perfect. Sitting down they decided on playing a game of 21 questions to get to know each other better, Antonio could not be around her because of his hectic schedule, but tonight with them alone he is going to take advantage of the moment.

As Antonio and Rose is getting to know each other, Blair has the same thing in mind with Mary, but she knew it will be a little longer before she get anything out of Mary. So, tell me about your father, Evan Dalton right?  It must feel horrible to lose a family member the way you did? Blairs says in a sad tone. Yes it is, but I learn to cope, I just wish I had more time with him, we never got along like that but that didn't mean our relationship was rocky, when I needed him he was there.

Mary wipe the tear that started to fall from her right eye, enough about me what about you, I mean didn't you went out or run away with your boyfriend the night your father died. Blair mind perk up, she had gotten Mary right where she wanted, now it is time to drop the bomb. Actually the truth is, I broke up with my boyfriend that night so I was home when he died, seeing the confuse look on Mary's face has Blair smirking on the inside. She continue, I had caught my boyfriend in bed with my bestfriend so I threw the hot chili that I made for him on them, then made my way home.

I sneak through my bedroom window because I knew my father would have question my where about and I couldn't tell him I was running away with the boy he hated. That night I heard voices, they were yelling then there was the sound of glasses breaking and what sounded like the wall being hit. I tip toe downstairs and saw a man with a gun in his hands press to my father's head then he pulled the trigger, later his phone rung and he answered, Extremely Special Agent Torres what seems to be the problem? Mary's eyes bulged out of her head with a gasp that escape her lips.

Rose found herself lost in Antonio's eyes as they inch closer to each other, then their lips touch before locking together in a passionate kiss. One minute they where learning about each others likes, dislikes, and future plans, the next they where admiring each other beauty. Antonio know if the Don finds out about this he would not be to happy, but who cares, this is something he wanted to do since the first time he laid eyes on her. He pictured what it will be like with her as his wife and he did not care if the family would be against it, he wanted her and he always gets what he wants.

Pulling apart  they notice Mary coming downstairs with a horrified look on her face, she also had tears in her eyes. Is everything alright? Rose ask with concern,  Mary look up to Rose then Antonio, she gulp before saying Blair frighten her with a scary story. Rolling her eyes Rose laugh then says, don't worry I am going to talk to her she always does this. Mary put her hands up stopping her, no, do not say anything, Blair is just being herself, that's all.

After Mary left, Rose turn around to face Antonio, pecking his lips, she bid him goodnight, but is pull to Antonio where his grip tighten and he deepen the kiss. When she made her way upstairs, her face is flush from spending time with the Italian beauty downstairs. Looking at Blair, she notice Blairs face was distant but it had a tint of anger and sadness which made her curious to know what transpire between her and Mary while she was downstairs.

Blair kept thinking about what happen, confronting Mary was unexpected but she had to do it and she felt relief, but there was still anger and sadness there. Anger for knowing that everyone she care about is being use, sadness because there is a war coming and the result will be inevitable. She thought on the alliance her and Mary made:

What are you  saying? Agent Torres is an excellent Agent, he would not do that, he has done more for this community that anyone, Mary shouted. Quickly realizing her mistake she sinks down to the floor but notices that Blair face was blank then it hit her, Blair knew who she is. You know, don't you?  she ask. Blair nodded then with tears she says that same week she did some hacking, Agent Torres is the son of a Russian father and a Italian mother. The man who is helping you is the family member of the mafia's you are taking down, in other words he will make sure that you do not dig up to much dirt on them but his mean gold is to bring the Bartolomeo's and their establishment down.

Mary I am telling you, you are not the only person to try this, when you bring Rose family down then his crew is at the top and they will wreck  havoc. He will see you as a threat and get rid of you. Then lets make a deal Blair but we must keep this between us, Rose is to join us after the plan is set, deal Mary stick her hand out making Blair smile and grab onto it, deal.