i. the beginning of the end

CHAPTER ONE.
[ i. the beginning of the end ]
/ IRL /

SADIE SINK SAT down in her desk chair and sighed, not knowing what to do on this boring Saturday. Her mind went blank out of boredom, staring at the one speck of dust on her table. She randomly started spinning around, twiddling her thumbs. The ginger stopped spinning and faced her laptop, having an idea. I'll just watch youtube or something, she thought to herself, making herself laugh. Then, Sadie realized something was strange once she went to search up something to keep her occupied, a website was already pulled up. A website she has never seen before.

     The website seemed legit, but also very stupid, what could go wrong?

     Sadie started scrolling through on the page, legitimately curious. "Play with friends, just enter in their names," she read aloud, staring at the screen blankly. She then thought of her friends, random people from school, and people who she didn't care for. She started typing in names, not even questioning why the website needed the names.

     But, she'll look back on this, she'll look back and regret ever putting in those names. Regretting that she even messed around with the website in the first place, she should've turned back as soon as she got suspicious.

     Regretting why she would even think about playing, that she should've been smarter. Why, you may ask? Well, she would be responsible for multiple deaths of those names she put into that system. That, was her first mistake. And she knew it too, whenever the screen horrifyingly changed.

"Holy shit, what did I just do?"

—————

HOPE YOU'LL ENJOY !  JUST WARNING YOU NOW, YOU MAY CRY OR GET TRIGGERED