viii. i'm not a killer

CHAPTER EIGHT.
[ viii. i'm not a killer ]
/ IRL & TEXTING /

     NOAH LAID LIFELESSLY on the floor as everyone was trying to save his life. Grace and Jeremy sat next to him, Grace holding him and Jeremy checking his pulse. Gaten was the one applying pressure to the wound. "You're gonna be okay Noah, you're gonna be okay," Grace whispered in his ear. Sadie watched as Gaten panicked, the blood seeping through the cloth.

     "He's bleeding too much," Gaten explained, somewhat panicking.

     "What do we do?" Jaeden asked as he was trying to keep calm.

     "I-I don't know," Sophia stuttered nervously. She usually knows everything, but now, she's clueless.

     "He's dying," Finn stated sadly. "He needs a doctor."

     "You heard what he said. We can't leave unless he says so," Caleb informed quickly.

     "I just looked it up!" Maddie yelled out of shock. "We need a first aid kit."

     "I'll go look," Wyatt quickly said before he ran towards the bathroom. He quickly started opening up every drawer in there, someone could die if he didn't act fast. Come on, come on! He thought to himself. He opened the last drawer and found a first aid kit. Wyatt quickly grabbed it and ran back. "I got it." He handed it to Gaten, who opened it, making stuff spill everywhere.

     "It says to remove the clothing covering the wound and apply pressure," Maddie read off aloud. Gaten carefully lifted up Noah's shirt, exposing the stab wound. Lilia gagged and went over to sit down.

     "Now what?" Gaten quickly asked, trying to speed up the process.

     "It says to apply pressure with a clean, absorbent material. Preferably sterile gauze," Maddie quickly explained. Gaten rummaged through the mess and conveniently found gauze. He placed it over the wound and started to apply pressure.

/ TEXTING /

( to everyone )

unknown number
This is actually quite fun to watch. I'm enjoying you all panic about poor little Noah.

unknown number
It's a shame he has to die this way. Take your time, maybe you can revive him, it's unlikely though.

     "He needs my foot shoves up his—"

     "Let's not focus on his bull right now," Maddie stated hurriedly, cutting Finn off.

     "God he's bleeding a lot," Lilia whispered with a gasp, making Jaeden nod. He couldn't watch anymore, so he turned away and started walking towards a random door. He opened it, where he found himself in what seemed to be a girl's bedroom, Sadie's. He sat down at her computer chair and wiped the tears falling down his cheek. "Hey." He looked up and saw his girlfriend at the door. She started walking closer to him. "You okay?"