lil rant about 8.20 (+ mini coda)

Now don't get me wrong it was a great episode

BUT

Catherine -_- seriously?
She keeps coming back into Steve's life right when he's doing great without her.
She's super cool and badass  and I don't wanna hate her but girrrrl... you got issues.
She is not over Steve. And even though she acts very mature, she can't stand the fact that he's over her.

And where the fuck is Danny? It's just not the same without Danny.

Plus, I really wanted to see Danny's reaction to Cath coming back.
But hey, we got Lou's reaction which was "why is she here??" and honestly, same.

I love how Lou is looking out for Steve since Danny isn't there to do it. Someone's gotta make sure Cath doesn't break Steve's heart again. Girl needs to leave him alone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How about a little 8.20 coda? Danny finding out Cath came back? Ok here we go ^^"

"Wait." Danny was confused. "Catherine was here? What- what did she want?"

Steve scratched the back of his head. "Like I said, she needed our help."

"Okay..." Danny frowned. "...was that really the only reason she was here? Or could there possibly have been - I don't know - some other reason?"

"Not really." Steve knew where this was going. "I mean, she wanted to catch up..."

"Catch up? That's what she calls showing up without a warning and coming back into your life?" Danny raised his eyebrows. "I don't buy it. She can't let you go and she won't let you get over her."

"You sure you're not talking about Rachel now?" Steve raised an eyebrow. "But don't worry, I'm done with her. She won't hurt me again"

"Yeah, she better not."

Lol this is bad but I just wanted Danny's reaction k bye