New House

I woke up and I was in a really nice bed. There was a knock on the door I went and opened it and was Cameron "Hi Cameron" "hi Ava was just checking to see if you were up because boss wants to see" "I thought you were the boss" "oh no I just picked you up. This way Ava". I followed Cameron down the hallway. He motioned for me to knock on the door so I did. The boss said come in once I walked in he was sitting in his chair working on papers.

"What do you want" "um you wanted to see me" "oh Ava right" "yes" "hi I am your boss I bought you for my pleasure you will have sex with me when I want it" "ok is there any other rules" " oh yes 1. You call me daddy in bed 2. If you try to escape from here I will find you and punish you 3. If you misbehave you will get punished and rule number 4. You call me Mr sir boss or daddy" "ok sir" "also I am going to take you on a tour of the house". He took me on a tour of the house this house is huge they have their own movie theater in the house. "Um sir what is that room" " none of your business" "but don't I live here so I should know what is in every room right" "yes but no that one" "why?" " because it's none of your business okay just drop it!" "Ok".

The rest of the day as lazy day. "Ava the boss wants to see you" "ok". I went to go see what he wanted be I already know what he want . Sex. I want in his office and said "um sir you wanted to see me" "oh yep" "um what di-. I was cut of by him kissing me I immediately kissed him back. He whispered in my "jump" so I did he brought us to his room and laid me down on the bed. He now was kissing my neck trying to find my sweat spot. Once he did I moaned in pleasure he ripped of my top and pants leaving me in my bra and underwear. "god you look amazing ava". He took of my bra and underwear and stared to rub my pussy and he was sucking on my right nipple. Now I was a moaning mess, he took of his shirt and pants. Then he took of his boxers his dick went to his abs. He got a condom and went in. He went slow at first but then went really hard "damm baby your so tight" he said and I was because it was my first time but he know that. He kept going hard then I felt this twisting felling in my. "Ummm daddy I think I am about cum" "ok baby". He went down and start to eat me out then I came in his mouth.

He colapes next to me. "Baby that was the best sex I ever had" "my too" "um boss can I sleep in here with you" " sure". So I snuggled into his chest and fell asleep. When I was sleeping I heard him talking to someone so I went to find out who. He was on the phone in his office "yes sir she is fine with me. I already told her if she try's to escape here I will find her and punish her in the punish room". That's what that room is I was going to go to his room but he got of the phone and was coming near me. I tried to run but I couldn't I just fell on the floor "um ava what are you doing on the floor" "um I was going to get some water but my legs started to hurt and then I fell" "ok well let's get you some water and get back to sleep ol" "ok". He picked me but Bridal Style and put me on the coach in the living room he got me some water and we watched tv for a little bit. Then I fell asleep on his chest in the living room.