The twins

Okay so last time me and adym had sex he did not us a condom. So I told him if I could go to the store by my self because I needed girl stuff. He let me so I went to the nearest store and got a pregnancy test. Once I got back to adym' s I went to the bathroom and did the test. It said to wait for 3 minutes for the the answer I did. And the test said I was pregnant. Once it said that I started to cry. I heard a knock on the door and it was adym. He came over to me and huged me. He said "why are you crying ava" "look". I gave him the test he looked at it and said "what is this" a pregnancy test" "why would you need it I have use condoms every time" "No you have not last time we had sex you don't us a condom and now I am pregnant with your baby" "WHAT you are pregnant" "yes I am pregnant from you" "Okay I am going to be a dad" "if we are going to have the baby than you have to stop punishing me" "okay" "Also we can't have sex till I have the baby" "Okay but I am still going to eat you out" " fine".

We got up from the bathroom floor and went to bed. The next day I got up and watched tv in the living room. Adym came down and said that we were having guests today. I went and took a shower. I put on a pink crop top that said love on it and some shorts. I did my hair in a nice bun. My make up was natural make up.

I went down stairs and and there was a knock on the door so I went and got it. There were two boys standing their one of them said "um are you ava" "yes who are you" "I am Grayson and this is my brother Ethan. We are the Dolan twins. "Oh you guys are our guests. Come in." They came in and I went to go find adym. He was in his office I told him that Grayson and Ethan were here.

He came down and told me to go make some something to eat so I did. That talked about YouTube and stuff like that so I went to my room. I came down stairs and Ethan came over to me and said "hey baby what you doing" in a very suducive tone of his voice. It sent chills down my back. "Um nothing Ethan shouldn't you be with adym and Grayson" "No thanks their boring but your not baby". Did he just call me baby again. "Well I am boring to so you should go with the guys not me" "babygirl I want you in your bed right now. Your so pretty and I think you wouldlook better with your co-. Before he could finish adym came in. Thank you Mr. Fuck face. He asked if we want to go in the pool or hot tub. I said yes to the pool so I put my bathsuit on. I went down to the pool and all the guys were looking at me. So I dived into the pool adym and Grayson jumped into the pool too. Grayson came over to me and said "hey baby so look so pretty and hot in that bathingsuit" "No I don't Grayson and don't you know adym owns me" "did he not tell you that to day me and my brother can do what ever we want to you" "did he not tell you that I am pregnant or what I can't have sex" "we know we just going to eat you like no one has" "Okay" "you really don't care" "I do but if o say something that he does not like he will punish me" "okay now kiss me". After he said that he smashed his lips to my lips. He kissed really good but not good as adym thought. He picked me up and kissed my neck and gave me love bits. He stared to take my bathing suit off so I stopped the kiss and looked around us. And there was no one their so I stared to kisses him again. He took of my bathing suit and put me on the edgy of the pool. And stared to eat me out. He was so much better than adym. Like omg he fingered me so good omg Grayson is fucking good at eating girls out. After that we got out of the pool And I went in the shower. Once I got in the shower I heard the door open. Then the shower door open and two hands were on my waist. He spun my around and it was Ethan. He started to kiss me and I kissed back. He then kissed down to my pussy and started to eat me out. I was a moaning mess now. That's all we did and he got out of the shower. So I got out and changed into some of Cameron's clothing. The twins spent the night and we ate pizza for dinner. I fell asleep on Grayson chest. So he picked me up and brought me to one of the guests rooms and he put me down and  snuggled up in with me.

Okay I am going to start other book if girls only and how you will like it