Vacation

After the girl thererened adym the next day he asked me if I wanted to go on a vacation just us and the twins. I said sure. So we packed our bags and the twins stuff and went to the airport. We got a last might flight to New Hampshire. We landed in the Manchester airport. We got a rental car and drove to the lakes region. Adym had a lake houses on mirror lake.

The view was amazing. We got settled in and he asked me "do you want to got out for dinner just us" "what about the twins we would have to bring them with us" "I know this girl that would is very good at babysitting I promise you she is the best" " Okay fine". He called the girl. I went to go get changed I picked out this black dress. It was just a black dress it was a high low mind of dress.

The babysitter can over her name was Emma. I gave her so tips about the twins and then we went down town it was so pretty in town with all the light around. We went to dinner then went and got ice cream and looked at the lake. Adym drove me home he paid the babysitter and she left.

Adym pushed me against the door and stated to kiss me but I pulled away and said "Adym we don't want to wake to twins". Then I went and changed into my pjs and went to bed. The next day I got up and adym was not in the bed so I checked the twins and there he was in the bed with Faith. So I did not wake him up. I went in the car and went and got us so breakfast and I went shopping for some food. Once I got back to the house adym was in the living room watching tv, and he looked like was going to bite my head off. "Adym-" "call me boss" "Okay boss are you angry at me because if I did something I am so sorry also I went and got us some breakfast and so food" "that's why I am mad I not angry at you I am just disappointed in you. You know the rules that you are supposed to tell me if you go anywhere" "I am sorry sir I just didn't want to wake you up when you were sleeping with Faith" "that's not an excuse I don't care if you wake me up at any time okay ava" "yes sir". After our little argument I put the food away. Then went to played with the twins adym came in the apologized to me and then played with the twins. Then had dinner that was our breakfast we just warmed it up. I gave the twins their food and we went to sleep. The next couple days were the same. We wake up have breakfast and go do something like go the boat that he has. We left the next week back to LA. Once we got back their was a big storm about to happen so we went to the store and got food. We had the twins sleep in our room that night. It was not that bad just lighting and thunder and a lot of rain. We lost power for a couple hours then I came back on.

The next day we had some of his friends over and his mom over. She was going to take the twins for two weeks and that was great because then me and adym could have our time. We had dinner with his friends and then they left.

I went up stairs and adym followed me up and picked me up and stared to kiss me. He pushed me on the bed and he took of my crop top and shorts. I flipped us over and took of his shirt and pants. The he flipped us back over and took of my underwear and his boxers. He got a condom and went in. It felt different in a good way he came then I came. He ate me out then I gave him a blowjob and we went to sleep.

I am sooooooo sorry for not posting I had a lot going on even tho I don't have a life soo like what. For all you guys asking I am 12 but I look like 14-16 ok I am a girl and I know I am not old enough to know this stuff but guess what ( I am dirty minded ). Tell me in the comments what should the next chapter be about and who ever I pick I will give a shout out okay so do that.